OFFICIAL DRAGONBALL FIGHTERZ THREAD.........master roshi release in sept

Will you be buying???

• yes

• no

• maybe........on a discount

Results are only viewable after voting.
I watched the first 2 fights and tdogg2k tdogg2k was winning convincingly.
because he cant beat my main.
when we started switching charachters is when he got some rounds on me.
but season 3 vegitto and frieza are monsters...cheap but monsters. that limit breaker **** for them 2 are a nuisance. I guarantee the next balance patch they're getting toned down. Feneritti showed on a stream golden frieza limit breaker and z factor (forgot the name) can essentially TOD you in 4 hits. (without an elaborate combo string. : literally EX blast. super dash a punch and his 100% dash super)
when I get home I'll find the link that shows that.
it was good games. that last set I was drunk. by then and just mashing. but yall see the skill against hit 3 moves.

not to mention how fast kefla ultimate super comes out u essentially have no time to react. its ridiculous. theyll def tone that down next patch too. shes a menace

because he cant beat my main.
when we started switching charachters is when he got some rounds on me.
but season 3 vegitto and frieza are monsters...cheap but monsters. that limit breaker **** for them 2 are a nuisance. I guarantee the next balance patch they're getting toned down. Feneritti showed on a stream golden frieza limit breaker and z factor (forgot the name) can essentially TOD you in 4 hits. (without an elaborate combo string. : literally EX blast. super dash a punch and his 100% dash super)
when I get home I'll find the link that shows that.
it was good games. that last set I was drunk. by then and just mashing. but yall see the skill against hit 3 moves.
Bruh u be with the excuses
Let’s run

Back
Top Bottom