Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I just want them to give a legitimate explanation of why he can't go super saiyan besides "he doesn't need to"
I remember this too but what was the point when they ended making him take the L in typical fashion. GOHAN fights,has the upper hand and then lets his ego get in the way and loses, the only exception was Bojack. They really ruined him

How could SSJ2 GOHAN not beat Broly?

You have to look at the movies differently because the power levels never matched up but their timelines were relative to the saga storylines. But I do agree with you. I think the first movie Broly was in Gohan hadn't gone SSJ2 yet. I'm assuming because he did in the Bojack movie when Goku was dead. Unrelated really but this was epic.
View media item 322466

Last edited:
Eff a movie can we please get a new saga?
What would you like to see in a saga?

Personally, this is one of the best anime endings that I've ever seen.

I just want them to give a legitimate explanation of why he can't go super saiyan besides "he doesn't need to"
I remember this too but what was the point when they ended making him take the L in typical fashion. GOHAN fights,has the upper hand and then lets his ego get in the way and loses, the only exception was Bojack. They really ruined him

How could SSJ2 GOHAN not beat Broly?
You have to look at the movies differently because the power levels never matched up but their timelines were relative to the saga storylines. But I do agree with you. I think the first movie Broly was in Gohan hadn't gone SSJ2 yet. I'm assuming because he did in the Bojack movie when Goku was dead. Unrelated really but this was epic.
I went back and watched a clip of the second Broly movie that your pic is from and apparently he doesnt go SSJ2 at all in it. That makes sense
indifferent.gif

Honestly my biggest gripe about the movies is how they were just a waste of epic bad guys. Imagine if Janemba had his own Saga. It would have been the GOAT. What they did to Broly is just flat out wrong. Bio Broly
mean.gif

Eff a movie can we please get a new saga?
What would you like to see in a saga?

Personally, this is one of the best anime endings that I've ever seen.

Honestly we saw so little of what Super Saiyan 3 can do with someone whos actually alive that they could make a whole Saga about it. It was probably the most disappointing thing about how DBZ ended. They hyped it up so much, then we ended up seeing so little of it.

roll.gif
He grants Shenron Wishes

Last edited:
Can we just get something to erase DBGT. That entire anime was an abomination.
It had the tools to be great too. The Shadow Dragon Saga was the best concept for a Saga throughout all three iterations of Dragon Ball, how they screwed it up, I will never know

This movie should be good.

It has an enemy strong enough to warrant his own saga. Would have been cool to see this as an egyptian themed saga after Buu to erase GT from our minds.

And why is Vegeta in a Saiyan suit? He didn't even wear one of these in the Buu saga. Why is he wearing one now?

To this day, I still dont understand how anybody can rock with Gohan.

I dont care what he's done or accomplished. Dude's arrogance got his father killed and then he ends up as some corn high school super hero?

Get outta here b
Haha i know man i guess he became what his mama wanted haha

To this day, I still dont understand how anybody can rock with Gohan.

I dont care what he's done or accomplished. Dude's arrogance got his father killed and then he ends up as some corn high school super hero?

Get outta here b
Not a fan of gohan either. dude is the biggest D rider and cornball in all of DB history. Like I understand a kids infatuation for like a "hero" in his case mentor which was picolo but dude was almost ayo with it. He was cool with that one hand kamehameha during the cell saga but c'mon he turned super saiyan 2 over the death of an android? cries over picolo, became a super hero, did that grand kai power crap...idk people always clowning vegeta and krillin for lulz but really it needs to be gohan. he shoulda been first to reach ssj3

I went back and watched a clip of the second Broly movie that your pic is from and apparently he doesnt go SSJ2 at all in it. That makes sense:stoneface: .

Honestly my biggest gripe about the movies is how they were just a waste of epic bad guys. Imagine if Janemba had his own Saga. It would have been the GOAT. What they did to Broly is just flat out wrong. Bio Broly:smh:
Honestly we saw so little of what Super Saiyan 3 can do with someone whos actually alive that they could make a whole Saga about it. It was probably the most disappointing thing about how DBZ ended. They hyped it up so much, then we ended up seeing so little of it.

:rofl: He grants Shenron Wishes

So who is Vegeta Jrs' mother? I know for a fact that's not bulma....is that Bra?

Back
Top Bottom