Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

A few thoughts on today's episode.
  • Goku using the Destructo Disc was neat. :pimp:
  • Toppo giving Gohan and 17 the Justice Dab was great. :lol:
  • Jiren literally is Saitama. He has both consecutive normal punches and the serious punch. :lol:
  • Vegeta's new form is cool but I hope they don't give it a dumb name like SS royal blue or something like that. :lol:
  • I can't believe we are so close to the end. It almost feels like they are gonna give us that island episode with the kids real soon. :lol:

Now that we've seen Vegeta take SSB to the next level, and we know from the spoilers what the upcoming titles are...

Episode 126 - Surpass Even A God! Vegeta's Life-Risking Blow right after 125 - Advent of the God of Destruction, Toppo!

Does my mans still have more sauce in the tank? I can't handle all this shine he's getting

Takahashi shouldve stayed for this episode. I'm legit pissed they give us that level of animation in the middle of climax battle

So this new power up for vegeta = SSB x kaioken?

Vegeta str8 up looked like he took Future Trunks' power-up and added it to his SSB form..............#MyObservation #LikeFatherLikeSon

Put it up for anyone. Should be no ads. Going to take it down later though just to be safe.

Good episode. Still waiting for Freiza to complete his betrayal. It better be clever.

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp: WHAT AN EPISODE!!

Vegeta is the greatest dawg. Got those same feels from "does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?" Business has definitely picked up.

Him using that Big Bang Attack on 19 was the first time I shed grown man thug tears

Reactions: MVP
I cant stop laughing about the omni king Zeno doing the warrior sleep pose. Was hilarious :rofl:
Vegeta the GAWD :nthat:
Gohan n dypso going to be eliminated together.
17 v Toppo :nerd:
Frieza going to back stab them all!!!

Last edited:
Why would Jiren want that?

Nothing about his character up to this point would lead us to believe he’s like that

To avoid any future ToP's or to wipe out all evil.. Idk, I can't think of anything else. That power feels safer to me in Jiren's hands than in the hands of the childish-like Zeno

That episode was great.

Jiren man. :smh:

Told my mans Vegeta to go to bed like he was a child and had Goku so shook he reverted back to his base form. :lol::smh:

Jiren had time today after Goku tricked him with that Destructo Disk shenanigans.

I lost it when Zeno was imitating Jiren. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seeing Vegeta ascend to that new level and him and Goku powering up to fight Jiren together was cool af.

Jiren looking at those two like:

giphy.gif

Wondering how many episodes before we get back to them?

Back
Top Bottom