Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

It'd be cool ifnwe get a villian that doesn't turn into an ally or eventual comic relief. Im still in awe at how freiza turned out. A galactic tyrant who committed genocide multiple times is allowed to live as long as earth dont find out about his misdeeds. You just know he out their wrecking away from earths special forces

The only reason Joker / Green Goblin villain personalities work in their respected media is because they’re arch nemesis’ of the protagonists that are consistently in major plots of their worlds

I don’t want any reoccurring villains in Dragon Ball because I just don’t think it makes for good story writing in anime

They’re already trying to do that now with Frieza and bringing him back was a trash idea from day one
You don't need a reoccurring villain to get this right. Also I disagree that's the only reason they work.

Just one long Raditz to Frieza type saga. Don't need the chaotic evil villain to show up right away. Send his goons to show how ruthless his lackeys are. Have none of them ***** out or be played for laughs when they inevitably lose.

Buu showed up after the first act and then proceeded to go through 4 different forms with 3 needing to be defeated (Fat Buu switching sides) and like 3 different possible heroes of the story stepping up.

Ain't hard to outsmart Goku or the rest of the squad. If the first thing the big bad does when he shows up is kill Chi-Chi and Bulma, Goku will change his tune. Then the big bad gathers the dragonballs and makes a wish (Moro did) and its a wish that screws over the heroes even more cuz everybody that dies cant be brought back.

Dragonball could do good with some Berserk/Death Note type villainy.

As long as he got that button it'll always be good, and who needs DragonBalls when your new martial arts teacher can reverse time. They laughing at death. We need to see someone ruthlessly tortured or horrifically maimed at this point. We got a bit of that when Goku Black showed up on screen for the first time. Well for Trunks atleast

As long as he got that button it'll always be good, and who needs DragonBalls when your new martial arts teacher can reverse time. They laughing at death. We need to see someone ruthlessly tortured or horrifically maimed at this point. We got a bit of that when Goku Black showed up on screen for the first time. Well for Trunks atleast
Well they said it was a one time use for the time travel.

Also Zeno only helped cuz the entire universe was ****ed.

That gives me an idea though. Death should show up and beat the **** out of Goku. Show up in the Grim Reaper garb and then take off the hoody to reveal your typical ripped DB villain :lol:

Lol I can't even imagine what a shimigami or grim reaper would look like in DragonBall. Mess around and start a bleach crossover for the next jump Festa

Yo this chapter WIIIILLLDDDD :rofl:

B0447B1C-0A61-4A87-B5B8-191C5A6BF8E3.jpeg

In a single chap ultra instinct has become a joke.

Moro getting desperate using Luffy's powers to try and win.

I actually like what’s happening, but Goku has got to be the dumbest hero in existence.

The villains he battle are not that smart, it’s truly Goku is just that stupid.

#cancelGoku

He's been doing this EXACT same **** to the same outcome for 30 years now.

It was cute at first in '91

But now, 30 years later...

No man. **** Dragonball Super

Dont even get me started with the abhorrent mishandling of Vegeta in the same time span

Goofy *** anime officially bottom tier.

**** off Tory Yama

Ima give Toyotaro one more shot with this next chapter coming up

Because I feel like they set it up perfectly for Vegeta to come in and save Goku’s *** with the Spirit Fission

Moro don’t know that Dende healed Vegeta either so it’s too perfect

If Vegeta ain’t showing up big next chapter then we done with it

lmao they wanna milk the cow the exact same way as always :lol:

can't blame em

and lol @ at that astro world lookin' *** attack :rofl:

#cancelGoku

He's been doing this EXACT same **** to the same outcome for 30 years now.

It was cute at first in '91

But now, 30 years later...

No man. **** Dragonball Super

Dont even get me started with the abhorrent mishandling of Vegeta in the same time span

Goofy *** anime officially bottom tier.

**** off Tory Yama
He has had ENOUGH:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom