Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

We still need Cell to come back. Just make him copy Frieza and turn Gold and use it as an excuse not to draw the circles.

We still need Cell to come back. Just make him copy Frieza and turn Gold and use it as an excuse not to draw the circles.
Someone already beat you to it :lol:

main-qimg-13ab1c094fc307971aa71c9735f1e584

I was playing through DBFighterZ story mode and was like wow why hasn't Cell returned already? Especially with how washed Gohan is :lol: That cocky bastard was entertaining.

They legit gonna have him absorb some new never before seen android and turn a different color for sure.

Except my guy Gohan needs to get his Mystic/Power Unlocked Rage form going like Future Trunks.

Dude has the number 2 potential in the galaxy (after Broly) and just doesn’t fight. Hell, he doesn’t even train to stay in shape. My man really midlife crisis at 20 something.

I was playing through DBFighterZ story mode and was like wow why hasn't Cell returned already? Especially with how washed Gohan is :lol: That cocky bastard was entertaining.

They legit gonna have him absorb some new never before seen android and turn a different color for sure.
wouldnt this be a good time to intro android 21? have cell after

wouldnt this be a good time to intro android 21? have cell after
Yes if we follow Toyo's pattern of copying Z arcs

My one thing with that, I don't know who comes up with the little videogame stories in Xenoverse and Fighters but I figured they would never be done in main continuity. Same way the old movies weren't canon.

I thought 21 was a cool idea but figured not gonna happen. Gero having countless labs around the world, still watching Goku and co, still having nano-machines monitor their progress and collect DNA from fighters and villains (explaining how an android can be a majin). Same with the demon characters and concept of their whole realm being destroyed.

There really needs to be a legit Dragonball spinoff. Following Trunks or some new character.

That would be the best idea honestly. give us the trunks we deserve tho cuz whoever that beta is they drew for goku black arc is not it

Going back to the Goku Black arc, did they ever say if Zamasu as Goku ran into Vegeta in that timeline? We know Black killed all the Kai and took a time ring, but I don’t think it’s mentioned that he encountered Vegeta. I doubt he did or Vegeta would’ve killed him for sure.

There’s be like 0 supporting cast lol. 17 and 18 murked everyone.
:rofl:

That's prime opportunity for new DB characters and to change the style as far as introducing them and establishing backstory.

A DB story focusing on Trunks should be a bit darker in tone cuz just like him every time he shows up its some desperate dire straits type story where its basically the apocalypse :lol: To me some humans on that planet constantly focused on survival gotta be stronger than your average. Plus you can hold off on an arc going to new Namek to get Dende for new dragonballs so until then dead means dead.

Whether they go with anime or manga its an earth where humanity survived the androids and then Goku Black. They go anime, and you got a spare Trunks (and Mai) on hand as well.

2 Trunks
2 Mais
Old Bulma
Old Yajirobe
Maybe find Android 16 if he wasnt ever woken up

From there maybe actually unleash Majin Buu. Do another world tournament. Add in a human character or two that can keep up. Get somebody for Korin's tower and the lookout. Then you got Trunks vs. Broly. Throw him in the squad as the wildcard.

Never contact or introduce Beerus and Whis or any other angels or Zeno. Make up new characters and villains as you go. I'm sure somebody tried to fill Frieza's void by then. Don't do Moro either. Don't do anybody from Super really. I'd rather they do the movie villains again. **** bring in Dragonboy if you have to.

Last edited:
Going back to the Goku Black arc, did they ever say if Zamasu as Goku ran into Vegeta in that timeline? We know Black killed all the Kai and took a time ring, but I don’t think it’s mentioned that he encountered Vegeta. I doubt he did or Vegeta would’ve killed him for sure.

Black killed Goku and family and dipped to Trunks’ future immediately. And you know that the Androids offed Vegeta in that timeline.

Where did you cop your du-rag from? All the ones I've seen want like $30.
I might've brought the last one b/c it's sold out, but from here:

Back
Top Bottom