Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Maaaaaan finally finished the new ep

Future Trunks a straight Savage went toe to toe with Duabura and washed him and his master.

But that "Kaioshin" He mentioned telling him of Buu's arrival has to play a role in this.

SS3 Goku out here making Cameos
nthat.gif

Wait till Trunks see SSB,

Hendrix came back from the future with accomplishments on top of Accomplishments

Since Black Goku suddenly appeared after destroying planets

My theory still stands.

Next Episode looking fire

Goku got that Between a Rock and a Hard place treatment

Always thought either future trunks A) defeated Dubura and Babidi before Majin Buu hatchedB) 99% of the Z fighters and a good chunk of humans were dead from the androids so Babidi never bothered coming to earth for energy to revive Buu.Glad they gave us some closure on that!

Dudes that watched the raw made it seem like another one of those discrepancies like with Cabba.

Goku blocked dudes full power with 4 fingers.

Probably coulda washed him in Ascended Super Saiyan.

Wasn't too bad of an episode I guess. Hopefully we can get some Goku vs. Black next ep.

Gotenks would have washed him. In the present he's severely outclassed by all the Saiyans save for Gohan. Needs to get his *** in the hyperbolic.

Already almost up to 49...

I started at 38 or something like that today...

I'll just go back to 25 and catch up on the beginning of the tournament

Was I only one slightly annoyed that Whis spent precious air time to explain the butterfly effect and why time travel is dangerous?

What bothered me was Black conveniently having a time ring. When I saw that dialogue, "my time ring is reacting!" all I could think to myself was "Stupid as ****, really? Dude just conveniently has that? Ok."

But i've come to the conclusion that the hybrid Saiyans gain power at a faster rate but their overall ceiling is lower whereas a full-blood gains power more slowly but their ceiling appears to be non-existent. 

He stole or was given the time ring by the Kais. Which makes me wonder why it even exists is time travel is banned all over.

Last edited:
Black Goku might not even originally be from Future Trunks' time. [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Watch........this Future Trunks/Black Goku saga will make the Xenoverse games part of the main Dragonball timeline, probably this will be the origin story of how Future Trunks became a "Time Patroller.

If you look closer at that ring, do you recognize a certain logo on it?  Hint:  Compare the logo with this one

Last edited:

Black Goku might not even originally be from Future Trunks' time. [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Watch........this Future Trunks/Black Goku saga will make the Xenoverse games part of the main Dragonball timeline, probably this will be the origin story of how Future Trunks became a "Time Patroller.

If you look closer at that ring, do you recognize a certain logo on it?  Hint:  Compare the logo with this one
Repped.

Son just blew the lid off this joint. I believe it.

I'm not actually gonna take credit for this, this guy from the DBZ reddit deserves all the credit for pointing it out. 

I just connected the dots with the whole "Time Breaker logo."

Repped. Never played the game though.

My main question now is if Goku Black can transform. I still think its an android so I doubt it.

What bothered me was Black conveniently having a time ring. When I saw that dialogue, "my time ring is reacting!" all I could think to myself was "Stupid as ****, really? Dude just conveniently has that? Ok."

If it wasn't for the fact that I forgot to close out the video before the previews rolled last week and ended up catching a glimpse of him using that ring, I would've been irate.

Like, really ___? Ol' girl gave her life up to refuel that damn machine and all son had to do was admire his jewelry game right quick :lol:

I'm more intrigued about what will happen after next episode. Seemed like we'll get two more episodes before black finally revealed his true identity. Will goku washed black next episode then he'll go away to get the green kai we see on the intro.

My main question now is if Goku Black can transform. I still think its an android so I doubt it.
He has a potara earring on fam. Kai.

If it wasn't for the fact that I forgot to close out the video before the previews rolled last week and ended up catching a glimpse of him using that ring, I would've been irate.

Like, really ___? Ol' girl gave her life up to refuel that damn machine and all son had to do was admire his jewelry game right quick
laugh.gif
Im saying man. 

At least what homie posted above looks like it makes sense. If he's a Makaioshin and those dudes have time rings... Ain't eem mad.

If this turns out to be an *** pull, I'll be annoyed.

Back
Top Bottom