nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

View media item 2082099

Black Goku might not even originally be from Future Trunks' time. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Watch........this Future Trunks/Black Goku saga will make the Xenoverse games part of the main Dragonball timeline, probably this will be the origin story of how Future Trunks became a "Time Patroller.

If you look closer at that ring, do you recognize a certain logo on it?  Hint:  Compare the logo with this one

Making some Xenoverse characters canon is definitely the way I see this going. Wasn't Dabura's sister one of Demigra's minions and also part of the Time Breakers?

The theory of Black Goku coming from the demon realm makes the most sense, especially since he has the green potara / Demigra earring and now that time breakers ring.

I just hope if we ever see Demigra in Super, they don't show that terrible final form of his like in the games.

So by going in the past before, future trunks messed up his current timeline thus bringing black goku in the picture?

I wonder if they are going to use the dragon balls to fix Future Trunks' timeline after all this. It would be cool if he became a time patroller though.

Super Saiyan 3 is constant reminder of the saga where Goku became a solidified rockstar. He gave y'all ****** fusion son. FUSION!

SSJ3, making another two second cameo before it's back to irrelevance. They really did this so wrong.

love that part from ep 49 where Trunks saw chibi Mai and suddenly was catching some old feelings, curious what the story is from future Mai, hopefully we will get to see a future Trunks and Gohan fusion that would be ******* insane !!!!
smokin.gif

SSJ3, making another two second cameo before it's back to irrelevance. They really did this so wrong.

I don't have too much problem with it. When they explained the mechanics it doesn't make sense to use it over SSB.

Drains too much power and it's inferior

Haven't watched yet, but I'm thinking Beerus wishing back Earth in the other Universe may have caused something to happen with Black.  Leading Beerus and Whis to be a part of the arc instead of just sitting back and letting things happen.

I don't have too much problem with it. When they explained the mechanics it doesn't make sense to use it over SSB.

Drains too much power and it's inferior
That's because no one ever got the time to master it. It comes and goes every single time and no one trains with it. Then it immediately gets surpassed.

Haven't watched yet, but I'm thinking Beerus wishing back Earth in the other Universe may have caused something to happen with Black.  Leading Beerus and Whis to be a part of the arc instead of just sitting back and letting things happen.

Nah b. Universe 6 has got nothing to do with the different timeline. The moment Trunks showed himself to frieza in DBZ was why they are in this situation. Whis explained it in this episode.

As interesting as Trunks' return is, Super once again proves to be trash made by people who have no respect for the source material

Animation is more trash than usual :rofl: at that supposedly intense Trunks vs Dabura flashback

The glaring mistake of Goku having SSJ1 hair as a SSJ2 when there has always been a clear distinction between his appearance in those two forms. It might seem minor but it tells you that Toei gives no dambs.

Goten being left out of the story because he needs to study. Again this may seem minor but in the OG it was noted that Chi Chi was more lax with Goten than she was with Gohan, hence him being more Goku-like in personality

LOL at Trunks popping a stiffy on 8 year old Mai. And LOL at the continuous glaring plothole of Mai being a pretty young woman in Trunks' future when she is in actually at least 10 years older than Goku, who is a grandfather. She should be pushing 60 in that period. Unless that's her daughter, which I highly doubt.

The lack of explanation regarding Babidi randomly coming to awaken Buu 20 years later than when he did it in the main timeline

And this is a gripe from when Super started but Future Trunks appearing brings it back. The fact that present Trunks has to be in his early teens and yet looks five years younger than the 13 year old Future Trunks we saw in History of Trunks.

I'm telling yall give some dedicated fans and artists a decent animation budget and they'd make something more entertaining and more true to the source material.

P.S. ROFL at how Goku sonned Trunks with SSJ3 like how he sonned Majin Vegeta by only going SSJ2 on him.

Like bruh you got two extra forms above that. :rofl:

Last edited:
As interesting as Trunks' return is, Super once again proves to be trash made by people who have no respect for the source material

Animation is more trash than usual :rofl: at that supposedly intense Trunks vs Dabura flashback

The glaring mistake of Goku having SSJ1 hair as a SSJ2 when there has always been a clear distinction between his appearance in those two forms. It might seem minor but it tells you that Toei gives no dambs.

Goten being left out of the story because he needs to study. Again this may seem minor but in the OG it was noted that Chi Chi was more lax with Goten than she was with Gohan, hence him being more Goku-like in personality

LOL at Trunks popping a stiffy on 8 year old Mai. And LOL at the continuous glaring plothole of Mai being a pretty young woman in Trunks' future when she is in actually at least 10 years older than Goku, who is a grandfather. She should be pushing 60 in that period. Unless that's her daughter, which I highly doubt.

The lack of explanation regarding Babidi randomly coming to awaken Buu 20 years later than when he did it in the main timeline

And this is a gripe from when Super started but Future Trunks appearing brings it back. The fact that present Trunks has to be in his early teens and yet looks five years younger than the 13 year old Future Trunks we saw in History of Trunks.

I'm telling yall give some dedicated fans and artists a decent animation budget and they'd make something more entertaining and more true to the source material.

P.S. ROFL at how Goku sonned Trunks with SSJ3 like how he sonned Majin Vegeta by only going SSJ2 on him.

Where is this anger when we discuss comic book movies by Fox, b

Reactions: g14
you take this too serious dude at the end its just some entertainment, im already happy that they took the effort to revive the DBZ anime and finally come up with a whole new serie, i dont care about canon or non canon or that the characters dont age as they supposed to be, even if they try to milk the series out for the upcoming 10 years i wont even have a problem with that, its my favorite anime and cartoon and i will always gonna support it and watch it no matter what

Last edited:

He ain't lying though.....

you take this too serious dude at the end its just some entertainment, im already happy that they took the effort to revive the DBZ anime and finally come up with a whole new serie, i dont care about canon or non canon or that the characters dont age as they supposed to be, even if they try to milk the series out for the upcoming 10 years i wont even have a problem with that, its my favorite anime and cartoon and i will always gonna support it and watch it no matter what

Oh so you telling me I can sit back and watch Trunks put in work on Frieza in an animation made 25 years ago and have tears come to my eyes due to how fantastic it was

And then watch Trunks go Super Struggle 2 in 2016 and just be okay with it? Iight

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom