Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Power levels aside, Vegeta for me is the best and most developed character in the Dragon Ball universe, my favorite because of that. Goku will always be number one no matter what. It's been written since day one lol.

Just looking back from when Vegeta first appeared on the show as a ruthless killer with no mercy for anyone, to having a family and fighting with a purpose to protect his loved ones during DBZ and now Super is so dope. He may not show it most of the time but you can see how much he's changed.

This moment he had with Future Trunks was so iLL.

View media item 2122459
View media item 2122460
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
btw do you guys have noticed that trunks younger sister bulla is not in DBS

while we already have seen baby pan but bulla is 1 year older than pan
mean.gif

Watching that Resurrection F video with the English dub was strange to me after watching Super subbed for several weeks now.

Goku always has a trump card though. Even when it APPEARS they are equal, Goku has a hidden technique to take him over the edge. Kaioken x4, Super Saiyan 3, Kaioken God mode. All techniques that Goku kept to himself while Vegeta fought his heart out. Goku could've folded Vegeta at anytime.

Kaioken X4 failed to take Vegeta out and left Goku in terrible shape, whereas Vegeta kept on trucking for far longer :lol: Bad example, especially when Vegeta himself had the Oozaru form to whip out still.

Man ppl keep bringing up Goku's fight against copy Vegeta. I need to watch that fight back but my sense always was that Goku was holding back. If Goku has a weakness, it's that he plays with his opponents a lot.

I just know that Goku lasted a lot longer than Hit and this was before his Kaio Ken x ssb power up. Goku pushed hit to become stronger. And Vegeta didn't do that. But then here, Vegeta fans like to make excuses for Him here. #kanyeshrug

Vegeta is a true Saiyan warrior and is undoubtedly one of the best fighters in the z/super universe but continuity has always shown that Vegeta constantly plays catch up and still haven't seen any evidence that Vegeta has caught up.

Maybe he needs to stop Wasting his blue form to show off so that fans will have that convenient excuse to hide behind so you can finally see.

Put some respeck back on Goku's name and recognize who has and always will be numbero uno. (until Gohan decides to stop playing around)

Last edited:
Man ppl keep bringing up Goku's fight against copy Vegeta. I need to watch that fight back but my sense always was that Goku was holding back. If Goku has a weakness, it's that he plays with his opponents a lot.

I just know that Goku lasted a lot longer than Hit and this was before his Kaio Ken x ssb power up. Goku pushed hit to become stronger. And Vegeta didn't do that. But then here, Vegeta fans like to make excuses for Him here. #kanyeshrug

Vegeta is a true Saiyan warrior and is undoubtedly one of the best fighters in the z/super universe but continuity has always shown that Vegeta constantly plays catch up and still haven't seen any evidence that Vegeta has caught up.

Maybe he needs to stop Wasting his blue form to show off so that fans will have that convenient excuse to hide behind so you can finally see.

Put some respeck back on Goku's name and recognize who has and always will be numbero uno. (until Gohan decides to stop playing around)
Crossing everything else out and just focusing on this one piece...

You're stuck on this fam. In the evidence I've posted... What are you missing? The scan itself said Vegeta wasn't anywhere close to full strength.

After fighting 3 consecutive rounds its obvious he wasn't at full strength regardless.

Goku was tipped off on Hit's ability before their fight had even begun, Vegeta had not an inkling of what was happening. 

What are you missing that makes you think Goku just stepped in the ring fresh and finessed ole boy by himself while Vegeta twiddled his thumbs?

Last edited:
Lol you keep going back to Vegeta's Blue form was not at full strength because he used it once before. And Goku was doing better against Hit already before he even went Blue. So..

Keep making excuses for Vegeta, fam.

But all of that has already been explained prior, I truly do not understand where you're getting lost at 
laugh.gif

Unless i see Vegeta win against Goku with kaio ken x ssb then..

Goku will always be ahead of him. Goku getting tipped off against Hit was helpful AT FIRST but that **** didn't matter once Hit improved. We all know this. the kaio ken power up was the only thing that kept Goku in the match. Vegeta even acknowledged that Beerus didn't know the power of the kaio ken.

Blah blah blah Goku got to scout Hit. Excuses excuses. Excuses galore for Vegeta.
Fam I don't think you know what an excuse is 
laugh.gif

Im not about to get into another Hit debate, but to say that simply because Hit improved the ability over the course of the fight that the insider information Goku had beforehand became obsolete is asinine 

Last edited:
'I'm not about to get into another Hit debate'

Good. There's really nothing to debate. Goku did better against Hit. End of story. Lol.

Unless i see Vegeta win against Goku with kaio ken x ssb then..

Goku will always be ahead of him. Goku getting tipped off against Hit was helpful AT FIRST but that **** didn't matter once Hit improved. We all know this. the kaio ken power up was the only thing that kept Goku in the match. Vegeta even acknowledged that Beerus didn't know the power of the kaio ken.

I 150% acknowledge how strong the kaioken is as a technique. But that's all it is at the end of the day. A technique. It's not a form. this what I said about it a few pages back.

I'm also on the goku=Vegeta train. At the end of the day kaioken is a technique that supersedes the users strength. To say that goku is stronger than Vegeta because kaioken, than you'd have to say Krillin was stronger than vegeta in the Freiza saga because the distructo disk, or that Tien was stronger than piccolo in the cell saga because piccolo was able to evenly match android 17, but tiens tri-beam was able to push back second form cell.

If theoretically the destructo disc can cut through anything, does that make Krillin the strongest?

Kaioken X4 failed to take Vegeta out and left Goku in terrible shape, whereas Vegeta kept on trucking for far longer :lol: Bad example, especially when Vegeta himself had the Oozaru form to whip out still.

Dog....Vegeta was stronger at the time. Y'all forget Goku wasn't even as strong as Radditz before dying and training with King Kai. At that point....Vegeta was the 2nd known strongest character next to Frieza. Goku surpassed Vegeta AFTER that fight...and hasn't looked back.

The one thing I'll say Goku has to his advantage is better training etc. Vegeta usually trains by himself. This is the first time Vegeta is actually getting some training by someone stronger than him....and it seems to be unlocking his potential.

Goku is SLIGHTLY stronger...and has the "trump cards" as mentioned before. Vegeta isn't far behind at all though.

I 150% acknowledge how strong the kaioken is as a technique. But that's all it is at the end of the day. A technique. It's not a form. this what I said about it a few pages back.
If theoretically the destructo disc can cut through anything, does that make Krillin the strongest?

I wouldn't call Kai Ken just a technique. It's an intense power up...that last for a short period of time. It's not like once it leaves your hands.....you're done. Nah. You're increasing your power/speed by insane levels....and able to use that for a good portion of a fight.

Dog....Vegeta was stronger at the time. Y'all forget Goku wasn't even as strong as Radditz before dying and training with King Kai. At that point....Vegeta was the 2nd known strongest character next to Frieza. Goku surpassed Vegeta AFTER that fight...and hasn't looked back.

Sounds like you quoted the wrong person, because that's what I was saying.

I wouldn't call Kai Ken just a technique. It's an intense power up...that last for a short period of time. It's not like once it leaves your hands.....you're done. Nah. You're increasing your power/speed by insane levels....and able to use that for a good portion of a fight.

But when it's done, the users done. And when goku used it against hit there was like a 10% of it working with major side effects. Who's to say it's going to go off without a hitch next time? It's not going to be something he can count on time after time after time like a transformation.

I think people forget that vegeta has a trump card too :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Willing to bet SSB x Blow sh*t up would level the playing field
sacrifice.gif

Last edited:
The destructo disc isn't some unstoppable technique. Cell used it against super saiyan 2 Gohan and he caught it and made it disappear.

So there goes that argument.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom