Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Pretty sure Goku's oldest son is a successful scholar married to a billionaire heiress.

...meanwhile Vegeta's seed is showing glimpses of pedophilia....
Goku bum *** had nothing to do with that. That's clearly all Chi chi's doing.

And wrong. Good try though

Pretty sure Goku's oldest son is a successful scholar married to a billionaire heiress.

...meanwhile Vegeta's seed is showing glimpses of pedophilia....
Goku bum *** had nothing to do with that. That's clearly all Chi chi's doing.

And wrong. Good try though
fam tried to drop the dishonest ether and got the Mutambo rejection.

Trunks is already a billionaire , Bulma's family are the Gates of DBZ.

Respect da gawd

dragon_ball_z___super_saiyan_blue_vegeta__aura__by_righteousaj-d9nyazf.png

Last edited:
Or it could be that Goku is so stupid and brazen enough to not show any respect when seeing King of All and he wants to learn more about him.

Everyone claiming this episode was trash, did ya'll put any pieces together?

Trunks and Cell creating new worlds?

The fusion earrings being brought up to give us hints about how Black is going to be made, and why he has the fusion earring

The King of all showing up at the end and wanting to meet Goku? He obviously knows whats going on and wants Goku to put an end to it.

Episodes don't have to be so blatant for them not to be trash

Last edited:
i aint gon argue who is stronger but i always rocked with vegeta more :smokin

Last edited:
This thread took a turn for the best. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. From Zesty comments about Vegeta to the arguments about who is better. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Everyone claiming this episode was trash, did ya'll put any pieces together?

Trunks and Cell creating new worlds?

The fusion earrings being brought up to give us hints about how Black is going to be made, and why he has the fusion earring

The King of all showing up at the end and wanting to meet Goku? He obviously knows whats going on and wants Goku to put an end to it.

Episodes don't have to be so blatant for them not to be trash

What does it matter if it's just diverging time lines? King of All should just command the Gods of destruction to destroy the Kai's in Universe 10 and Earth in 7 to remove the origins of the divergent time lines.

Also, what's really the big deal of Black? I feel like Freeza was more of a scourge. He despised the Saiyans and muttered monkeys then just blew up their planet. Even in Return of the F, he blew up the Earth.

Black just going around hunting humans...

Having said that...what if Cell absorbed Black...

Back
Top Bottom