Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Vegeta struggling with Toppo???

Ya'll gonna act like The Prince didn't give Toppo some body blows and toss him like a balled up piece of paper after he got hugged up :lol:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I agree with a lot of the opinions. I “get” it but boy oh boy. The two girls learned SSJ right before the tournament.

Them there’s the whole Goku is a true martial artist and learned many techniques. There’s no way Kefla should be able to keep up with Goku in SSG or SSB. Their “out” was he’s tired from his fight with Jiren.

I want to see the other U7 fighters. Freeza vs someone epic. And seeing Vegeta fight Toppo. And what was the point of Gohan going mystic if he’s not able to unleash it? Jiren is like the only major threat left.

This arc has had some weird power scaling from Krillin to Master Roshi to Mystic Gohan to the girls.
I really want to see everyone in U7 get pushed to their limits, but yeah Jiren is the only real threat. Freiza and 17 are just chillin. I highly doubt the bug dudes are gonna be a match for those dudes.

However there are two universe that apparently have something better than potara fusion.

Anyhow Kefla lands a punch on Ultra Instinct Goku I'm instantly done with this show.

One thing about Dragonball is they water down the main characters power at times cough cough Gohan! And definitely Goku (SSJ Blue and SSJ God). Hopefully he disposes Kefla next episode without them ruining the mystique of Ultra Instinct.

At the end of the day, Kefla hasn't gone SSJ2 or Berserk. Goku better thank All-King for blessing him with that luck.

Anyhow Kefla lands a punch on Ultra Instinct Goku I'm instantly done with this show.

One thing about Dragonball is they water down the main characters power at times cough cough Gohan! And definitely Goku (SSJ Blue and SSJ God). Hopefully he disposes Kefla next episode without them ruining the mystique of Ultra Instinct.

Agree 100%. Even Jiren didn't get a hit on UI Goku until he lost the form.

I'm expecting that kamehameha will eliminate her once and for all.

I want to see Jiren's transformed state. I feel like we haven't even seen the craziness that this tournament has to offer. Goku and Gohan vs Jiren is coming...

Good episode. Now that fusion has been ok'd Vegito v Jiren final battle soon come

Meh, we already saw Vegito. Rather have them fight solo or teamwork.

But if they go that route again. I think that's how Vegeta will obtain UI. Kinda like Goku to SSG

Am I the only one who sits back and enjoys Super for what it is?
Nah I enjoy it thoroughly as well
It's just the whole Kefla being so strong Goku had to use UI thing was annoying. Feel like UI should have been reserved for Jiren only :lol:

Back
Top Bottom