Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Im kind of annoyed it was Mastered SSB, only because they took away Vegeta's mastery of SSG/SSB swapping in the manga and gave it to Goku in the anime.

Im on board with the different pupils train. Usually their pupils are the same color as their iris, and the screens that are out show his pupils being clearly defined and prominent.

I rewatched the Vegeta vs Jiren fight three times yesterday, hope they continue to show my mans love. Appreciate the fanbase being so hyped for the episode they crashed the funimation site.

His popularity cannot be denied, we're taking OUR mans to the moon and beyond

:nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd:

DTaV2omWAAAU7EZ.jpg
They ganging up on him together? No more playing around the 2 man power trip about to get serious

Wonder what they going to call Vegeta's new form, did we ever get an official tittle for Trunks or are people sticking with Super Saiyan Rage

Wonder what they going to call Vegeta's new form, did we ever get an official tittle for Trunks or are people sticking with Super Saiyan Rage
Yeah people still stick with the rage name though nothing has ever been confirmed

I don't anticipate getting a formal name for this new Vegeta power up either

Two of the strongest saiyans, joining forces is so amazing, considering the development through the times.

The only way is UP for Vegeta.

I’m expecting Crunchyroll to crash again like last week.

Yeah people still stick with the rage name though nothing has ever been confirmed

I don't anticipate getting a formal name for this new Vegeta power up either
Their's been like what, counting the other universe saiyans like 4 or 5 new transformations, I said it before none of those look better than
tumblr_mc26tmRxl71r72ht7o1_500.gif

I still wish we could of gotten this

maxresdefault.jpg

As soon as Goku/Vegeta hit god-level max powers, that boy Jiren said "Come!".... Sheesh! :lol:

PO

Last edited:
Man that ****ing episode.

My man Vegeta really did it, I was wondering how they were planning to remove that Kaio-Ken x SSB gap so they gave Vegeta his own unique power up.

Can't even call that Mastered SSB. It was mentioned above, but in the manga Mastered SSB was the blue aura fully contained within the body, the anime shows a different hue to Vegeta's SSB, different pupils, and a sharper, more rigid, deeper blue ki aura. Seems like something entirely different.

Want to see that Jiren v Vegeta/Goku fight some more, lowkey salty they're shifting the focus back to Gohan. We all know he can't take neither Dyspo or Toppo 1v1. Expecting a decent showing mostly carried by Freeza

Back
Top Bottom