Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Watching again,
obviously Mastered UI is OP, but if it's something you can't hold for a long period of time and someone still as powerful as Jiren can be alive. I still got Beerus > Jiren > Goku

Goku has been running on 9% battery though.

Bros.

My dear god was that amazing.

17 popping up with the Golden god was incredible.

Spoilers were nothing but far from the reality of things and I love it.

Krillin, however, has become the most annoying character (far beyond before) during his spectator role.

that was goat tier episode!!!!

was goku tryna give jiren energy just like when he did frieza and when he gave senzu bean to cell lmao, it was funny but still in character if that was really what was gonna happen

Nope. That suspense in that sequence was incredible too!
I thought Goku was going to give Jiren energy...
Then I was thought Goku was about to end him...
Then i thought Frieza got his revenge as soon as Goku went down...
But turns out, it was just a power overload that turned into a seizure.. :lol:

PO
I thought all these things.

They're also milking it now.

The story of the entire DB series
Screenshot_20180318-101109.png
Screenshot_20180318-101127.png
Screenshot_20180318-101241.png

Nope. That suspense in that sequence was incredible too!
I thought Goku was going to give Jiren energy...
Then I was thought Goku was about to end him...
Then i thought Frieza got his revenge as soon as Goku went down...
But turns out, it was just a power overload that turned into a seizure.. :lol:

PO
My EXACT thoughts.
Got me on the edge.

All that fried food Goku has eaten over the years have came back on his ***. Bruh I refuse to believe the next episode is it. Goku is an Olympic mascot for the next summer olympics .

As much as I complained about the animation and trying to understand the power levels I’ll be sad to see it go. We got to see future trunks say his good byes. A vegeta vs Goku rematch sort of. The fall and rise of gohan to be let down again . Freiza’s oh ho ho ho is my text tone now. Android 17 put in work and even gave the original dB characters some shine with yamacha winning the baseball game , master Roshi putting in work during the tourney, tein letting me down as usual , and krillin still being useless. I got some crown royal apple on ice for next weeks episode

My thoughts on #130

SOME spoilers ahead. I havent read the thread so i dont know if you guys discussed IT.

The first half of #130 was super MID iwas about to be pissed.

But the 2nd half.... I cant even talk about some of it. It wouldnt be right. This gonna be real short b. (I hope lol)

I wanted to be excited this whole episode. Especially since i rewatched #129 right before. But i really wasnt impressed by the first half.

I was about to call the entire episode a wash until...

Jiren REALLY TRIED IT X_X

giphy.gif

And we all know how Goku gets down when you try IT

giphy.gif

Rewatching those clips made me realize though that maybe Goku x Jiren not really that much different.

The loss of loved ones made them that much more stronger. Only difference if Jiren never got his family back and Goku gets all the breaks...

Anyway

I thought this was pretty cool

giphy.gif

I think the eyes were really the most remarkable part of this episode

giphy.gif

When youre playing with your friends and just remembered you forgot to take the chicken out the freezer

giphy.gif

And the rest man

WE ALL KNEW FRIEZA WAS STILL AROUND

But the other part...

I dunno man

I was YELLING at first when IT happened but upon going back and making gif....I think this is a really cheap plot twist.

I mean... i just hope they explain why/how this happened

Thats all i got lol

**EDIT**

NAH **** IT B

WHEN 17 HOPPED OUT THE CASKET X_X

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Me when Goku went down right when he had Jiren on the ropes:

giphy.gif

"This mother****er Frieza!"

I see I wasn't the only one. :lol:

Jiren a prime candidate for Fools Wildin thread for that foolishness he did.

Knew Frieza was gonna make an appearance again (OOOOHOOOOO HOOOO HOOOO!) but seeing Seven Da Real MVP teen byke

3OHID2k.gif

In for the shenanigans in the "final" episode next week.

17!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BROOOOOOS!!!!!!!

THIS EPISODE WAS LIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

idgaf what anyone says DB is always GOAT haha

My mans Goku the god but DAMN
that backlash from using UI looked devastating

Watched again I couldn’t tell if Goku was going to give jiren some oh his power or knock him off. If the former that plays up to his character he did the same to every major bad vegeta , freiza, cell and wished buu back. The only thing I wanted more out of this series is the goat cell to come back

8221C444-9BF1-46F1-A4AE-5C6C07AA29B5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom