Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

SON, BETWEEN TOYS R US CLOSING AND DB ENDING, MY INNER 8YR OLD SELF DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THE FEELS

BRUH WHEN THE BELLS STARTED RINGING WHEN FREEZA WAS TALKING TO HIS MINIONS I THOUGHT THE OG DRAGONBALL Z THEME WAS GOING TO PLAY. I ALMOST AIN'T KNOW HOW TO ACT. TOEI DON'T **** WITH MY FEELS B. I ALMOST WOKE THE HOUSE UP.

Vegeta-gokue.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-03-25 at 1.17.24 AM.png

BRRRRUUUUUUHHHH THE FEEEEELLLSSS

Screen Shot 2018-03-25 at 1.15.23 AM.png

PICCOLO STILL FATHER OF THE YEAR

Seems like I’m in the minority but I loved how it ended

Bruh Super had me cheering for freaking Frieza

17 won the whole thing I definitely didn’t have that happening when the tournament started

What a ride Super was!

Enjoyed it all especially the TOP

Last thing Harden getting second place again this year IDC IDC!

All hail 17 the true MVP!!

Expecting a complicated story line with Dragon Ball is expecting JB to drop a perfect quality GR, I mean it will be nice if they do but thats not the reason we patronize.

I actually think the final ep is so dope man.

Its dragon ball.. Of course we enjoyed it!

Some people didnt like it because they prefer their own favorite character to win this thing :lol:

I'm just sad it's all over. There's so much they can do going forward. To have it just end is very disappointing

Agree. Ending it while the iron is still hot is just disappointing to say the least.

But hey if they trying to really think about a great storyline going forward then im all for it. We'll see whats this movie is all about

I personally loved every minute of this final episode. Animation was dope as hell and now it's set up for anything to happen once the show comes back.

This last ep was dope! I almost have frieza goku team being better Tha goku going UI against kefla.
The going in and out of ssj was super cool

King Kai still dead...
How Jiren even became a pride trooper...
The kids on the island...

It's still a disappointing arc.

What an ep!....what an arc. Could have been done better in certain areas, but I loved it anyway.

Didn't realize how big Dragon Ball was in Mexico. They got crowds of thousands watching and it even got talked about on the news. :lol:

Bummed super is over but I enjoyed it the whole way since it was awesome being able to watch Dragonball again. TOP was a great arc even with all the filler episodes and Ribrianne :lol:

Can’t wait for the next series and hopefully the hiatus isn’t too long as well.

Still wish Jiren would've got the win. Sounds like Zeno would've destroyed everything which would be fine with me.

A thought crossed my mind earlier today. What would Bardock think/say if he saw his son teaming up with Frieza?

Back
Top Bottom