Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Sounds like he got a new voice, atleast we know Frieza was up to no good this whole time. :rofl:at them stressing that he's new and no one knows who he is
He went God in the Manga already during the Goku Black arc

did yall see at 1:21, looks like goku may go Ultra instinct
I know, people were upset because they didnt physically see it in the show though. I couldnt care less since Blue was more powerful, same reason I dont care if we ever see him go SSJ3

Dif8Y2_U0AEsr8V.jpg:large

They going all the way :lol:

Something looks “incomplete” about the film. Like in a it won’t really satisfy me type of way. I can’t put my finger on it but I feel like Broly wont be as fleshed out as we expect

Something looks “incomplete” about the film. Like in a it won’t really satisfy me type of way. I can’t put my finger on it but I feel like Broly wont be as fleshed out as we expect

i kinda feel what youre saying.

i hope thats not the case though

I mean compared to before I doubt you'd be too dissatisfied, this also seems more like a Saiyan history lesson than anything else

So yea, UI to save the day. Its so god damn obvious.

The animation tho :pimp:

i still wish it was a completely new saiyan.

The **** Gohan going to do besides get killed, pure blooded Saiyans only, the rest of the Z fighters arent even a warm up Broly

Back
Top Bottom