Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I might be missing something about how those ability copying powers were explained but what is stopping Mero from simply tearing off his arms and regrowing new ones Namekian style with fresh orbs in his palms so he can keep copying abilities? :nerd:

Or has Piccolo's abilities already phased out?

Once the jewel on his forehead was broken he lost the power to use any other person’s abilities.

When homeboy got Tyson'd by Merus, he was a non factor besides the magic. Which I don't know why its not being used

Well then I'm wondering why he didn't immediately revert to his previous form then.
Because this manga arc is buns.
this had potential and I'm not just saying that because Vegeta got his shoulders clapped. Dude's whole character dev and new technique was just used to buff Moro....
Art work is fire but man this had potential to be different. Now it's just more of the same.

Don't actually think this is buns, but I am a little disappointed. I hope every ep of this arc has final dragon ball super ep animation.

Edit:
I'm just realizing this now. All of that work building up Vegeta to be the hero and he's sleeping through the end of the arc. CPA, or Librarian, or whatever Gohan is or does for a living, Piccalo, and Jaco are are gonna be concious to chop it up with Goku when this is all said and done. :rofl:

I agree. Moro using magic. The Vegeta learning magic techniques. Merus working with Goku.

But Android absorption like Cell Saga (and Boo). Just made the whole saga trite.

Merus was also a cool character.

Because this manga arc is buns.
this had potential and I'm not just saying that because Vegeta got his shoulders clapped. Dude's whole character dev and new technique was just used to buff Moro....
Art work is fire but man this had potential to be different. Now it's just more of the same.
Again I gotta say this is the norm. I feel like the whole reason they even made Super was cuz they realized they left money on the table (with the amount of fanfic out there) and the stories they had in mind (more of the same) so might as well do it now. This is really no different than the Cell saga and Buu saga.

Being stronger in ki or w/e was always trumping magic in the DB universe and when it didnt it was played for laughs.

The only real problem with this is they don't do the illusion of change well.

Don't actually think this is buns, but I am a little disappointed. I hope every ep of this arc has final dragon ball super ep animation.

Edit:
I'm just realizing this now. All of that work building up Vegeta to be the hero and he's sleeping through the end of the arc. CPA, or Librarian, or whatever Gohan is or does for a living, Piccalo, and Jaco are are gonna be concious to chop it up with Goku when this is all said and done. :rofl:
I gotta say that just reminds me of Gohan in the Buu saga. Mans went off to train with Kai's got a damn mystical power up. Had the upper hand for a bit then got washed and absorbed. By the time he got out he was on the sidelines spectating while his dead dad saved the universe.

Its like Toriyama basically gave fans the ending they wanted for the Cell saga.

Had he had real plans to continue the story Gohan would've turned out real different and it probably would've ended up a good blueprint for the Naruto to Boruto transition.

Last edited:
theres a fanfic db animation on youtube i was watching. absalon and deliverance. both had great premise to continue the story. even heroes could build a bit by making goku and vegeta space patrol
having gohan become somewhat beastly
have trunks and goten be the next up.
theres a ton of "serious" directions they could go.

with the fan fic ones i mentioned the premise is other saiyans that were out on mission when planet vegeta blew up and they serve a different master now
explained how ssj isnt a legendary form just the true battle form that frieza made sure the saiyans never achieved.
ssj5 was in it. the animators did a great job.

I watched an episode or two of Absalon. The plot seemed okay. Artwork was buns. I had two stop when there were two adult trunks lol.

I agree. If we could get the spirit of the DBZ movies that would be dope. They were always serious, filled with action and interesting villains.

I watched an episode or two of Absalon. The plot seemed okay. Artwork was buns. I had two stop when there were two adult trunks lol.

I agree. If we could get the spirit of the DBZ movies that would be dope. They were always serious, filled with action and interesting villains.
how does 2 adult trunks bother you? its more teen/20 year old trunks and 40 year old trunks

I couldn’t tell by the art. I get that it’s fan made. I didn’t know Goten was Goten until they said his name.

Also the name of the characters. Just seemed like they pulled them out of a random name generator.

Honestly, it’s cool that a fan made it and the other project. It’s not better nor worst than DBH. I didn’t know who the characters were and it just seemed incoherent sometimes. Plus the villain exposition. Wow.

People come in here roasting Dragon Ball Heroes every time a new episode drops but be caping for trash fanfic YouTube videos

I don’t get it :lol:

^^^Compared to DBH. I agree. It does benefit from fan service and “better” art/animation. But the story is incoherent and nonsensical. Part of the blame is the short episodes. There isn’t any time to flesh out the story. And the series just primarily exists to sell cards and the game.

When do we get a new movie? I liked Broly.

Broly was fire lol

haven’t been reading the manga but it seems like no matter how much we think they’ll switch it up they always gonna make DB be DB lmao

Reminded me that I do not like that the new Vegeta VA is just the guy who does Piccolo but slightly changed.

Back
Top Bottom