Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Reminded me that I do not like that the new Vegeta VA is just the guy who does Piccolo but slightly changed.

Vegeta and Piccolo been had the same VA for 20 plus years now

But Sabat’s Vegeta voice been trash since Battle of Gods though I agree

He said in an interview before that he can’t do Vegeta’s voice the same way anymore because it put too much strain on his vocal chords

I still prefer Sabat over Drummond though Drummond made him sound goofy as hell

Last edited:
:rofl: If those spoilers are true as far as details.

Goku done forgot about all the ppl he killed "as an earthling" back in Dragonball alone.

These be the times you wish a real earthling would show up to be earth's champion. Cuz an earthling would've shown no mercy.

Reading this first thing had me dying

KEY POINTS
  • Goku wants to heal Moro
  • Later, he wants Moro to turn himself in
  • "Dragon Ball Super" Chapter 65 is set to release on Oct. 20

Last edited:
I dont know, Krillin could of killed 18 but he didn't. Could of avoided alot of suffering and the sacrifice of his best friend
Krillin is a simp. Off rip while the androids were massacring cities he was plotting on being 18's ***** boy.

Krillin don't even count. Is he really human? Where is his nose? Son obviously belongs to a subspecies.

Bring me a real human earthling to save the planet/universe.

Where's Guts when you need him?

Last edited:
heard the news

we saw it coming with how that last issue ended

mogs making it harder to support this trash

YouTube thought I needed to see this.

Personally prefer Japanese version.

I never saw the Japanese version, is there a reason why the U.S. version used darker panels. I think it was genius in making Broly & the movie itself come off more menacing. Easily the best Dragon Ball movie, imo.

They should’ve just let Vegeta clean this **** up man :smh:

This writing is beyond lazy

I thought ToP was super lazy but I didn't care cause I thought Toyo rushed it on purpose to get started on something new and unique. I was wrong. Idk if it's laziness or he's just not a creative person. Maybe had the beginning of the arc worked out but didn't know how to end it so he just rehashed old dbz.

I just started super 2 weeks ago; I haven't watched DBZ since the buu saga and I'm happy to find out it picks up right after it. I finished the beerus and golden frieza sagas. I'm gonna jump into the broly film, i've been reading you can watch this anytime since it's more of a side story.

The original broly film was awesome, probably the only DBZ film i was interested in. The OG film definitely had a mature take to it as it wasn't as friendly as super is perceived today; however, i disliked the backstory of broly and his hate for goku, I felt it was a missed opportunity to develop something more serious.

But anyways, i'll have to avoid this thread until i catch up. See yall soon

I thought ToP was super lazy but I didn't care cause I thought Toyo rushed it on purpose to get started on something new and unique. I was wrong. Idk if it's laziness or he's just not a creative person. Maybe had the beginning of the arc worked out but didn't know how to end it so he just rehashed old dbz.
It’s Toyo and Toriyama both

Tori is still giving the outlines and main plot points to Toro and he’s essentially filling in the blanks

I don’t know if Tori just don’t care anymore or he genuinely can’t think of a way to make things more interesting but Dragon Ball as a whole hasn’t been tightly written since the Frieza saga in Z but these latest developments are just recklessly egregious :lol:

It’s Toyo and Toriyama both

Tori is still giving the outlines and main plot points to Toro and he’s essentially filling in the blanks

I don’t know if Tori just don’t care anymore or he genuinely can’t think of a way to make things more interesting but Dragon Ball as a whole hasn’t been tightly written since the Frieza saga in Z but these latest developments are just recklessly egregious :lol:
think he lazy
he taking the old recipe
adding one new spice
but it still end up tasting the same
:rofl:

DB writing has been trash since after freeza. Once it became self aware of its “power up again to beat the bad guy” formula series was washed. A fun watch as a kid but that’s it. If you attempt to analyze it your nose will bleed.

“tickle on your back” to turn super sayin was the final straw for me

How we looking these days? Picked this back up, on the episode in the 80s. The let down with Black/Zamasu storyline really sent me on a 3 year, DBZ hiatus :lol:

Back
Top Bottom