Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Before Super was even a thing I was hoping Toriyama would come back to manga with something new or one of his early one shots that he wanted to flesh out.

Make a Dragonboy story or something or at least go back to videogames.

Yo not but three chapters ago this dude Moro regenerated a hole in Goku’s chest and now Goku wanna heal him I’m so ****ing weak

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'll watch after the chapter comes out, but Super content has suddenly been poppin up on my YT feed & it's pretty much all angry headlines in regards to this chapter :lol:

If they want to change and have Goku learn from these mistakes the next villain they introduce should be super strong but have a Joker/Green Goblin personality.

So when Goku saves the villain and asks him to change his ways or offers him a senzu bean the villain should immediately kill Chi-Chi.

Then use the super dragonballs and make all of his kills permanent.

:lol:

At least Goku and Toriyama are consistent. Goku stays true to not trying to kill anyone. Maybe thats his Batman-esque trait. If he officially turns into a ruthless killer, then he’ll be no better than the saiyans before him and lack the discipline/self-control of the martial arts. We all know he identifies as an earthling. Dude is all about second chances with everyone.

His body count is actually really low when you think about it. Buu, Frieza, King Kai+2, Grandpa Gohan, and Piccolo Daimo. Most of those he had no choice on either because they were too dangerous a threat to the earth.

Just some early morning random thoughts.

Goku too inconsistent though. Man killed the whole red ribbon army.

Wasn't no second chances against King Piccolo. He wasn't ending that any other way but with death after all his ppl died.

DBZ is where this nonsense kicked in to high gear.

:lol: @ the Mero getting a senzu panels directly mirroring when Goku gave Cell one.

Last edited:
Someone @ me please when the chapters out. Just scrolling through this thread at rapid speed not trying to read any spoilers.

the next villain they introduce should be super strong but have a Joker/Green Goblin personality.

FBE10123-895E-4979-BD8A-58BDA64AD236.jpeg

The ending of the Goku Black arc ruined everything about it for me
I never did get why they couldn't just give Trunks the W.

Basically erased an entire universe for no future purpose.

Should be a consequence down the line. At times they get me thinking they must be going somewhere with Zeno, these other universes, the universes Zeno already erased, etc. If not and its just all jokes and deus ex machinations saves, meh.
Nah.

Zamasu had a superiority complex. A weird one at that since one version went and body swapped with Goku basically admitting he surpassed him where it mattered.

I'm talking about crazy mother****er that feeds off pain and sadness. Wants to see the world burn.

That guy will kill Chi-Chi in front of Goku and his sons and then make sure she cant be wished back. All cuz Goku gave him a senzu bean :lol:

It's basically the same lesson Batman hasn't learned every time he puts Joker in a crazy house only for him to break out kill innocents and even kill those close to Batman.

Last edited:
I never did get why they couldn't just give Trunks the W.

Basically erased an entire universe for no future purpose.

Should be a consequence down the line. At times they get me thinking they must be going somewhere with Zeno, these other universes, the universes Zeno already erased, etc. If not and its just all jokes and deus ex machinations saves, meh.

Nah.

Zamasu had a superiority complex. A weird one at that since one version went and body swapped with Goku basically admitting he surpassed him where it mattered.

I'm talking about crazy mother****er that feeds off pain and sadness. Wants to see the world burn.

That guy will kill Chi-Chi in front of Goku and his sons and then make sure she cant be wished back. All cuz Goku gave him a senzu bean :lol:

It's basically the same lesson Batman hasn't learned every time he puts Joker in a crazy house only for him to break out kill innocents and even kill those close to Batman.
So basically Cell lol

So basically Cell lol
Cell was a pompous a-hole. Perfect Cell at least. Imperfect Cell was like an obsessive junkie.

Not talking about somebody programmed to hate Goku.

There really hasn't been an evil villain causing chaos for chaos' sake in dragonball other than Kid Buu but he was missing that ability to talk and a personality to match.

It's why I specifically brought up the Joker and Green Goblin as references. For anime, I'd say Shigaraki in MHA.

The only reason Joker / Green Goblin villain personalities work in their respected media is because they’re arch nemesis’ of the protagonists that are consistently in major plots of their worlds

I don’t want any reoccurring villains in Dragon Ball because I just don’t think it makes for good story writing in anime

They’re already trying to do that now with Frieza and bringing him back was a trash idea from day one

Back
Top Bottom