Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

So what's the over under on Vegeta saving the day and getting a W in this arc?

200.gif

He can separate Moro from the planet. That’s a great observation.

Fam, I really just watched him throw a Sensu bean to someone.... AGAIN. He is legit the worst. What is this the THIRD Time he's healed someone who is trying to kill him?

Nah man for real, if they're going to waste our time with crap like this... Bring back Cell.

So long as they wanna continue the Dragon Ball story, Beerus should never be topped imo

The second Goku becomes equal to or stronger than Beerus then the series over for me

Then he just wasting time slots/screen time. Not trying to see him and his BFF eat sweets all day.

He not throwing hands then get out. He already don't help in fights as is.

Man yall know Vegeta is going to separate Moro from earth and then get immediately washed.

As of right now he stands no chance with a Moro that can withstand the power of ultra instinct and use it. He got washed before this when Moro transformed.

As far as I'm concerned, Beerus stopped being top dog awhile ago. They've already said even he hasn't mastered ultra instinct. I'm not even sure if he convincingly beats Jiren. Now Goku has mastered it. Also it's implied all angels are stronger than gods of destruction anyway.

Lets be honest, they just gonna dodge that fact and have Beerus fall asleep any time he about to lose. Fam really no different than Roshi and King Kai; a former master that stands around watches and comments on Goku's fights. Only difference is he can still train with Goku.

Last edited:
You a damn fool if you think Beerus ain’t washing Goku or Jiren with ease :lol:
The math is pretty clear here.

Ya boy fell asleep when Goku got that super saiyan god mode.

Top already a stronger god of destruction in his universe and Jiren is stronger than him. Goku in partial ultra instinct was washing Jiren.

Now Goku has perfected ultra instinct. Something Beerus has never done.

I don't need to waste any more time on this cuz I know they're never gonna make Goku fight Beerus again. They'll just keep having Goku beat stronger opponents.

Beerus is here to sleep, make arrogant remarks, and eat food.

The real accomplishment is when Goku can challenge Whis and his father.

I feel like Beerus losing to the Universe 11 Destroyer is just a running joke of DBS. Whis is always trying to push his pupil and he likes to get Beerus riled up. It was an arm wrestling match, right? Beerus was washing all the Destroyers in the exhibition match in the manga. He also has the ability to nullify energy. Although he hasn’t mastered UI, he still has the ability to use it in an unmastered form. With the power he has, Beerus using an unmastered form of UI would still be insanely powerful.

Beerus in 4.

Pretty sure they'll just retcon power levels based on the narrative. Goku supposedly surpassed Beerus a while ago then Whis came through with that tree analogy bull****. Its a pointless debate

Random but I am still unsure about something and want your guys opinion on it.

What fusion is more powerful? Potara or the Fusion Dance? I have a thought but don't want to spoil the answers I get back.

Random but I am still unsure about something and want your guys opinion on it.

What fusion is more powerful? Potara or the Fusion Dance? I have a thought but don't want to spoil the answers I get back.
There’s already a canon answer

605AA243-DB5E-4A69-A44C-307334D28241.jpeg

Vegito the goat fusion anyway though so it don’t matter

I remember reading that but... THAT makes NO Sense. The mere fact that Person A has to lower their power level to match Person B would lower the average power of the Fusion Dance

Goku - 10
Vegeta - 9

Fusion Dance causes Goku to lower to a 9, thus making the AVG 9
Potara keeps Goku at ten bringing the AVG up to 9.5

The "balance" is via reduction. It makes no sense. To me at least.

Man. Shades of Cell Saga. Goku acting a fool. I mean all the characters calling him out. Fourth walls should be broken to ask why the writer is doing it.

I thought for simple reasons the potara fusion was more powerful.

One it comes from the kais, the gods of the universe where fusion dance comes from an alien race.

Fusion dance is just 30 min. Before they changed it, potara fusion was suppose to be permanent (Iirc it was the Buu absorption that cancelled it not using up too much energy or w/e).

Low-key you get the right fighters and let that race flourish and Namekian fusion probably the best. No time limit, no energy limit, endless amount of ppl to fuse with as long as you're the dame race, no restrictions, etc.

Back
Top Bottom