Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

To this day, I still dont understand how anybody can rock with Gohan.

I dont care what he's done or accomplished. Dude's arrogance got his father killed and then he ends up as some corn high school super hero?

Get outta here b
It also got him the beatdown of his life from Super Buu
mean.gif
, and dude stopped training and almost got waxed by Dabura. Ruined the best character for real man.

So who is Vegeta Jrs' mother? I know for a fact that's not bulma....is that Bra?
could possibly be bra. unless going by GT timeline because bra and pan aren't too far off in age from each other.

Can't be Bra. Pan and Bra know each other.

That could possibly be the great grand daughter of Vegeta (Bra's grand daughter). The age gap between the two could only make sense that way, especially considering as to how Pan wouldn't know Bra's distant family like that.

My body is ready. Any idea when we can expect it in english?

I know there are some other DBZ movies that haven't come out in english hope this isn't like that.

My body is ready. Any idea when we can expect it in english?

I know there are some other DBZ movies that haven't come out in english hope this isn't like that.

I think its releasing in theaters in Japan, so I'm sure somebody will add subs to the movie soon, but a dub probably down the road.

Hope the same cats that made GT didn't make this. Tried to relive that early high school magic by watching some eps I hadn't seen before. Did not end well.

Cat sonning dudes with chopsticks and slight taps :x Simply ridiculous....but wouldnt mind a whole saga for this though.

Watch dude be defeated by the most normal **** like a knee to the face.....or a solar flare

DragonPunch :smh:

Back
Top Bottom