Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Cat sonning dudes with chopsticks and slight taps
sick.gif
Simply ridiculous....but wouldnt mind a whole saga for this though.

Watch dude be defeated by the most normal **** like a knee to the face.....or a solar flare

DragonPunch
mean.gif
I swear if the Spirit Bomb is even mentioned in this.....

Ooo man. Bills makin Ssj 3 Goku look like Yamcha.

I can't wait see this new Saiyan god form. .hopefully there's a new technique with it. Like the Hand of God or somethin. .

Cat sonning dudes with chopsticks and slight taps :x Simply ridiculous....but wouldnt mind a whole saga for this though.

Watch dude be defeated by the most normal **** like a knee to the face.....or a solar flare

DragonPunch :smh:

If they do Bills like they did Broly I'll be so disappointed.

Ooo man. Bills makin Ssj 3 Goku look like Yamcha.

I can't wait see this new Saiyan god form. .hopefully there's a new technique with it. Like the Hand of God or somethin. .
New Saiyan form what? I dont wanna read these spoilers but now I'm anxious. Real Super Saiyan 4?
nerd.gif

just read the spoilers. i am dissapoint... :smh:
If this does well in the box office, Akira might be motivated to spawn sequels or a new saga (since this movie is supposedly cannon to the series)

Wait... so you expect us to believe that this new bad guy is so strong that he isn't even phased by a SSJ3 Goku?! Dude didn't even flinch. He took Goku out with a light tap to the neck :smh:

Its gonna be whack if this new SSJ level is that over powering. If you look at the other transformations, they were major upgrades but not THAT major. Goku was pretty much holding his own against Frieza when he transformed the first time and when he started losing and was in that rage, he transformed to become stronger than Frieza but not super overpowering. Same with SSJ2 Gohan. He was getting whooped by Cell as SSJ1 but was landing hits here and there and dodging blows. The same could also be said about SSJ3 Goku/Gotenks against Buu. This huge power jump between SSJ3 and the new SSJ form is too OD. Even if they do create a new saga based on this, it's pretty much gonna render every character other than Goku, Gotenks and maybe Vegeta useless. They did my dude Piccolo so dirty during the Buu saga that I can't imagine what they're gonna do to him against Bills :smh: :x

Read the spoilers, sounds ******ed but honestly they have to do another saga with the way it played out

Just read the whole synopsis for the movie I need to go watch: Dragon Ball: Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!!

Because it's a direct sequel to that. I didn't even know Vegeta

had a younger brother that is alive

I am very unhappy with how this new movie ends. Total Troll job. :smh:

Spoiler below is a written account of the end of the movie do NOT click if you don't want it spoiled.

During the titanic battle, Goku transforms into a Super Saiyan God, a form beyond even Super Saiyan 3,[6] thanks to the power of himself, Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks, Goten, and Pan (from inside her mother, as she was not born yet), fulfilling the prophecy once stated by the Oracle Fish. Goku confronts Bills again and they wage an intense battle in space, right above planet Earth. The form gives Goku the power to resist Bills, but he reverts back to his regular Super Saiyan form due to the form's time limit. However, he learns the form's godlike feeling, which allows him to use Super Saiyan God's power against Bills.

The two seem to be equally strong at some point, but Bills eventually wins when he uses his God of Destruction Super Energy Sphere. Goku stops Bills' energy sphere, barely holding it back, and the screen suddenly blacks out. Chi-Chi and Goku's friends appear in Goku's mind, then he briefly transforms to Super Saiyan God again and absorbs the energy ball. Goku gets exhausted, and Bills wants Goku to say "I give up" and he says so. Bills stops the fight and they talk for a while before going back to the ground. Bills says that the Super Saiyan God was not that strong and the Oracle Fish's prediction was a little exaggerated. Bills reveals that Whis is his martial arts master and stronger than him. He also says that there are twelve universes, and the one Goku and his friends know is just one of them, the Seventh Universe. Bills is the God of Destruction of the Seventh Universe, and each universe has its God of Destruction. On the ground, Bills tries to destroy the planet, but he blasts only a small rock and says he has already run out of power. Vegeta says that he will be Super Saiyan God next time. After that they return home, Whis karate-chops Bills and the God of Destruction falls asleep. Whis then says that Bills will wake up again in three years.

180px-SSaiyanGod3.png

Last edited:
when are we gonna be able to see this movie?

prob by the end of this year if it only hits japanese theaters on the 30th :smh:

goku getting his *** handed to him with a single chop though :smh:

Last edited:
Meh the ending isn't THAT bad. Simple, different.Naturally you want to see Goku win but this sets up a new saga perfectly and will make the victory that much more sweeter.

Meh the ending isn't THAT bad. Simple, different.Naturally you want to see Goku win but this sets up a new saga perfectly and will make the victory that much more sweeter.
ALL OF THIS 

I WANT NEW SAGAS  

BRING TIME TRAVELING TRUNKS BACK 

HAVE HIM SNATCH BROLY FROM THE PAST OR LEAST GOKU'S DAD (ONE OF THEM HAS TO BE A "TRUE LEGENDARY GOD")

AND LET ONE OF THEM KIILL BILL  INSTEAD OF TYPCIAL  "GOKU" FASHION 

Last edited:

I got no problem with that, its not the ending. Its all the nonsense in the middle :lol:

Cats having picnic and **** :smh:

ALL OF THIS 

I WANT NEW SAGAS  BRING TIME TRAVELING TRUNKS BACK

HAVE HIM SNATCH BROLY FROM THE PAST OR LEAST GOKU'S DAD (ONE OF THEM HAS TO BE A "TRUE LEGENDARY GOD")

AND LET ONE OF THEM KIILL BILL  INSTEAD OF TYPCIAL  "GOKU" FASHION 

THIS!

Back
Top Bottom