Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Jesus Christ, the way they made Jiren so OP. Mastered UI goku would put him above god of destruction level, right?

Love how dude is always telling people in his videos to not trust anyone else but him and how plugged in he is to this info

Dude be acting like he works for Toei or thinks that by getting info the same time people do in Japan and Korea that he's plugged cause he made friends with a translator :lol:

But who else is as reliable as Geekdom?
If it ain’t one of you or the others on YouTube or twitter, it just might be him.

You can self learn Japanese even briefly and read the scans and be more credible than Geekdom.

If it ain’t one of you or the others on YouTube or twitter, it just might be him.

Herms. I only listened to geekdom because he reads herms’ translations which he posts on twitter. Anything else outside of spoilers I don’t care. I can speculate on my own and don’t need a YouTube to help with that lol but as far that goes, he’s as accurate as what leaks. And he makes it a point to say where the spoiler ends and where speculation begins, which I can respect.

My point is that dude gets his stuff straight from twitter like everyone else

He’s only providing the spoilers in videos for the people that don’t frequent twitter

He’s not plugged in at all

Last edited:
I only take his words than anyone but I encrouage folks to not think it’s cemented. I only pay attention to the new episode detailed and end it.

Still mad they brought in Lrillin and Lien instead of legitimizing my man Pikkon.

Need more character development beside Goku and Vegeta w/o illogical *** pulls.

Pikkon could legit throw them hands, he washed Frieza, Cell, and all those other bums in Hell with the quickness.

Make my mans canon!

40d2e7cfac858dbe6a33f9d6ddf10077e12fc4ef_hq.gif

Still mad they brought in Lrillin and Lien instead of legitimizing my man Pikkon.

Need more character development beside Goku and Vegeta w/o illogical *** pulls.

Pikkon could legit throw them hands, he washed Frieza, Cell, and all those other bums in Hell with the quickness.

Make my mans canon!

40d2e7cfac858dbe6a33f9d6ddf10077e12fc4ef_hq.gif
Yeah I’ve always ****ed with Pikkon

A legit warrior that Super forgot :smh:

Y’all sleep if y’all don’t see Gohan winning this whole tournament. He’s conveniently not fighting Jiren when they established that he was going at Ssj Blue Goku before the tournament. Gohan will be offered a position on the Pride troopers

Why would Gohan pack up his whole life in a completely different universe to be a Pride Trooper? :lol: They're not going to offer him that

Toppo is going to give that boy MAJOR fisticuffs.

Why would Gohan pack up his whole life in a completely different universe to be a Pride Trooper? :lol: They're not going to offer him that

Toppo is going to give that boy MAJOR fisticuffs.

He won’t accept. They’ll just see the potential. They might even all pose for a photo together. Gohan will be the one to “stop” Jiren. Quote me.

They not treating him like before (in super). If that was the case, he's already watching from above next to his dad

Gohan definitely winning this, I said it after the recruitment episodes

Thread has gone really quiet after the latest episode summary though :lol:

They not treating him like before (in super). If that was the case, he's already watching from above next to his dad

Gohan definitely winning this, I said it after the recruitment episodes

Thread has gone really quiet after the latest episode summary though :lol:
:lol:

We still in here. The summary didn't say the Prince was out.....right?

Nah b

that's why I said we might see fusion UI in the future :nerd:

That would be dope but
I think a UI Vegeta(attack) and a UI Goku (defense) double team against Jiren would be cool and different. Not sure how that would work but if it's animated well it could look really cool IMO.

Back
Top Bottom