Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

isn't it when they fuse using the earrings it's permanent?

where as doing the dance only lasts like a half hour or hour or something like that?

Not even going to lie, those spoilers...

If my man Vegeta really does go 100% and get absolutely demolished I may quit watching Super, dead *** :lol:

dlmcjo.jpg

I think time will run out, it will be just vegeta, goku and jiren, but surprised dyspo was hiding and still there after toppo washes Lohan and frieza but gets a double ring out. and 17 been knocked out from jiren or something.

*reads the latest spoilers for the upcoming Super episodes*

God dammit...........they're making it like the Kid Buu arc for Vegeta all over again :smh:

I'm guessing some of them chooses a side to kinda cheer on. Get them something to do. Noticed even the U3 angel behind him

That’s what was believed in Z but in Super they said if you’re not a Kai and use them it only lasts an hour
And with that retcon, the fusion dance was made irrelevant. Why do the dance if you can use potara and be stronger? That pissed me off

And with that retcon, the fusion dance was made irrelevant. Why do the dance if you can use potara and be stronger? That pissed me off
out of convenience the fusion dance can some times be the better option. as far as we know you can only get the earings from a god.

Vegito blows Gogeta out the water anyway though

The look is better and the personality more defined for Vegito

I would hate to see Gogeta in Super and we already know Gotenks is never going away so it didn’t really change much in that regard

Goku n Vegeta were suppose to get Gogeta against kid buu, but they played Rock paper scissor instead.

its still up in the air that we'd get gogeta or just a weaker version of vegito in the fusion dance vest.

every cannon example of fusion weve seen where a new person is made has the the weakest persons name first followed by the stronger.

gotenks = goten(weaker) + trunks
kabitokai= kabito(weaker)+ supreme kai
vegito= vegeta(weaker)+ goku

i guess the only person that goes against that is kefla because id assume kale>caulifla

Back
Top Bottom