Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

read the spoiler, why couldn't the 6th be Tarble?
belly Pan is corny!

Last edited:
just read this on IMDb :nerd: legit source??
According to a recent interview with Funimation executives there are no current plans to bring DBZ:BOTG to America do to conflicting issues.

Last edited:
you dudes are legit ********.

how you have spoilers, click open spoilers, and then blatantly mention what's inside the spoilers in your reply. :rolleyes :smh: :stoneface:

YES I'M MAD.

you dudes are legit ********.

how you have spoilers, click open spoilers, and then blatantly mention what's inside the spoilers in your reply. :rolleyes :smh: :stoneface:

YES I'M MAD.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Why you frontin like there's actually something to spoil?! :lol:

I haven't read the spoilers but we all know damn well Goku wins at the end. We all know he's gonna get beat up, find some inner strength and pull out on top. How do I know this? Because EVERY story line of every saga and movie has been like this. This isn't Game of Thrones, it's DBZ!

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Why you frontin like there's actually something to spoil?! :lol:

I haven't read the spoilers but we all know damn well Goku wins at the end. We all know he's gonna get beat up, find some inner strength and pull out on top. How do I know this? Because EVERY story line of every saga and movie has been like this. This isn't Game of Thrones, it's DBZ!

Not this time :nerd:

just read this on IMDb
nerd.gif
legit source??
 Man I hope that ain't true. Japanese ****** voice Goku just isn't doing it for me. 

roll.gif
 @ that video..

well the movie is just the start... that is only 1 god.. there are 12..... the one in the movie is the weakest one.... there will be a new saga!!!!!!!!! (thank u god)!! (The video is a spoiler too so dont watch if u dont wanna no)

EDIT- Late pass issued to self

Last edited:
:x :nerd: :smokin
Hopefully that is legit news and comes to fruition.

I just d'led the entire Dragonball Z series cause I haven't fully watched after the Cell saga.

Nevermind. People still trolling with Fake videos
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom