Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I wouldnt be surprised if he returns... If DB takes the time patrol route.
If I remember correctly, didn't whis tell him to turn over the time machine and all relevant research to his alternate timeline counterpart in order to prevent Future Trunks from screwing things up again? :lol:
Plus, I doubt they will adopt a story premise from the xenoverse series.

Theres still a lot of things they can do with super, they should definitely explore those universes that supposedly were so strong that they didnt have to join the tournament

What does that even mean though?
like everyone in it is stronger than the God of destructions?
or it's a bunch of jirens running around?
or just more people ?
that just sounds kind of weird to me.

I don't think the universes having a higher mortal level means everyone is a mini-Jiren.

From the manga we can see that Beerus is one of the strongest Gods of Destruction but U7 is ranked one of the lowest because he's bad at his job. Dude sleeps for years at a time and lets people like Frieza blow up powerful races like the Saiyans who could've contributed to U7's status immensely.

The way I figure it, I assume most people in those excluded universes are aware of and can use ki. Think of U7 Earth. 99.9% of the humans on it are trash with power levels under 10.

Just read the new chapter of Super. I love Kale and Caulifla's introductions more in this chapter than in the anime. And the Yamcha slander was in full force. :lol:

Going to wait for high quality subs to get uploaded.

Ducking this thread for the next couple hours :lol:

E5B8B50F-E481-4587-A35F-E31489FF8ED8.gif

Back
Top Bottom