Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

there was an earlier official poll where buu took the top spot with freeza in 2nd. i'm surprised cooler got such a minuscule amount of votes :lol:

1534134475392.png

poll from V Jump... bastards split the GOAT zamas into 3 different spots :smh:
What was the poll? Most popular?

The new characters being amongst the most popular are good signs for the brand. I recall reading something in the tone of Nintendo facing a problem where Mario has 10 more years, and they need to create new popular/loveable stars for the brand to continue prospering.

Jiren undoubtedly will come back in the series, I wonder if Black somehow returns (probably make use of him in non-Canon universes to milk him)

Hopefully the new Dragon Ball-exclusive department that opened up at TOEI makes best of this renaissance

“Tell me, is it slavery when you get what you want?!”

Another high point for the English dub and Faulconer’s score. Can’t talk about the Buu saga enough. Beautiful.

GOAT Scene in DBZ. That and when he punched kid trunks before he kamikazes himself.

Last edited:
Where will the official dub for episode 51 and on be released in the states? Funimation only had 1-50 dubbed. (DB Super)

It’s only been a year from the start of Super to the movie and everyone wants them to just magically be teenagers already :lol:

The current year Super left off on, in Future Trunks' timeline is the same year that Future Gohan got killed. That's why the fandom being rowdy about it (u see an older looking Trunks when Future Gohan died)

I would say headcanon-wise stress ages ppl quicker (Future Trunks lived a consistent life of danger). However, we all know that both Toriyama and TOEI forgot that they showed Younger Future Trunks on the same time period.

Regardless of that fact, I like seeing Goten & Trunks just how they are.

The current year Super left off on, in Future Trunks' timeline is the same year that Future Gohan got killed. That's why the fandom being rowdy about it (u see an older looking Trunks when Future Gohan died)

Whoa, explain

Because this is the trunks I remember when Gohan died

maxresdefault.jpg

He’s got to be somewhere between 13-15 right there

My assumption was, Gohan, Goten, and Trunks are all half Saiyan, so they age closer to what humans age. (See teenage Gohan in high school, or actually just compare how Gohan looked when he taught Cell to future trunks when Gohan died. They look similar in age)

The actual explanation is that Toei and Toriyama don't give a ****

Also miss me with that Goku ****. Goku was 15 when fighting Piccolo but he was actually taller and more muscular than he had been three years prior when fighting Red Ribbon.

This was explicitly commented on by other characters when he returned from his three year training

Goku ****ing aged bro :lol:

Back
Top Bottom