Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Someone was saying Jiren has to hold back to avoid killing him so he's slower

But I'm also reading that Roshi TEACHES GOKU ULTRA INSTINCT

Goten and Trunks didn’t have tails and because of it get to hold on to their youth longer. I just gave y’all official head canon.

Timeout

The manga isn’t just re-showing what happened in the anime? Actual different moments occur?

I might have to read it. But I’ve finished the anime, so do I really want to go back and read if y’all are saying it’s buns?

Gohan is still trash in the manga?

Timeout

The manga isn’t just re-showing what happened in the anime? Actual different moments occur?

I might have to read it. But I’ve finished the anime, so do I really want to go back and read if y’all are saying it’s buns?

Yes it's way different and yes it's wack

Goten and Trunks didn’t have tails and because of it get to hold on to their youth longer. I just gave y’all official head canon.

I thought their lack of tails and the fact they awoken the Super Saiyan transformation easily is because they are born half Saiyan prodigies.

why the hell are yall spoiling the whole manga chapter in here... f yall for real ****. at least wait for the english version to drop on Viz so I can read it first

anyways

Timeout

man the manga is mad different from the anime, it's mostly trash though. there's like 7 specific isolated moments that are super dope... Gods of Destructions having a battle royale with Beerus whooping almost all of them was one of the highlights.

Timeout

Goku black arc was 100x better

Goku black arc was 100x better

stop lying the anime is way better.. gohan and trunks didnt even interact in the manga... how tf trunks not gonna interact with his other-timeline mentor or see how his family is doing, the what could've been if his future-mentor were still alive

+ goku did hakai... toyotarou makes the super manga feel like it's some fanmade ******** . how tf is goku doing Hakai??? he aint even a God of Destruction... NOT ONLY THAT.. BUT

GOKU NEVER SAW BEERUS DO HAKAI IN THE MANGA, SO HOW TF DOES HE EVEN KNOW ABOUT THE TECHNIQUE LET ALONE DO IT????????

furthermore,
black n zamasu defusing but being unable to separate = bull sh**.. being stuck in the cellular level whatever.. stupid as hell.
not only that but... Zamasu is a Supreme Kai in training, he's a Kaio. U gotta be a Kai first before becoming a Supreme Kai, and ALL Kais are gods.. yes, even King Kai is technically a GOD. So Toyotarou saying that Merged Zamasu had the 1 hour time limit because he didnt finish his Supreme Kai training is ******** because he's still a god regardless! The rule isnt "only Supreme Kais stay merged" .. it's all gods.

trunks cuts the middle... then the two of them regenerate to their wholes, we learn now goku black is also immortal because his cells mixed with Zamasu's, and then they both each transform into merged zamasu???
STUPID AS HELL. Zamasu is IMMORTAL, he doesn't have Buu's regeneration powers.. He's not gum/rubber than Buu is to regenerate like that, nor is he Cell who had Piccolo's regeneration cells in him. Zamasu and Goku Black both turning into Merged Zamasu also stupid. Them getting blasted into 100 pieces, and then the 100 pieces each generating into Merged Zamasu...

Also stupid. Zamasu wished for Immortality, meaning he can't die... not magical regenerative abilities.

best things bout that arc were;
•Red Vegeta
•Switching between Red & Blue
•Mastered SSB
•Gowasu getting killed cliffhanger at the end of that one chapter
•Trunks' backstory on becoming the next Kai

omfg this manga arc is so stupid ppl just hype it cuz it's so outlandish and there's a lot of fighting with much more gore... but it's just.... STUPID.

Reactions: OTG
the manga been soulless as hell.. they gotta get toyo out the paint man :lol: this dude ain't qualified enough for the lofty position that's been bestowed upon him.

Like I said on this thread before

Pre tournament of power super manga was really good

top manga is trash

Im not gonna let yall act like the last 3 episodes of Super werent better than the entire series and a good amount of DBZ.

Back
Top Bottom