Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Ive watched the firsr 20 mins of that wack qualiity on fb think ill just wait but everyday I get spoiled little by little so idk we get em late here in philippines gonna be on cinema january sad times

Watch the whole movie. I enjoyed it a lot. Broly is now a completely different saiyan than he was from the movies. That will either be a good thing or a bad thing for a lot of people.

it seems like the hype died down ever since the movie came out in japan / hollywood premiere... that's a bad sign to me tbh. n no, i refuse to watch the cam-sub rip or w/e

Caved in cause my cousin went to the crib at 2 am we're neighbors since I tagged him on a bootleg copy lol still gonna watch on the theater since the best part(fight scenes isnt as good looking when its recorded on a phone lol)

That ending though
that ending tho is it the first time that goku acknowledged kakarot??

Last edited:
Caved in cause my cousin went to the crib at 2 am we're neighbors since I tagged him on a bootleg copy lol still gonna watch on the theater since the best part(fight scenes isnt as good looking when its recorded on a phone lol)

That ending though

yeah, it is. it has to be hinting at whats to come.

yeah, it is. it has to be hinting at whats to come.

Whats to come ??
retconning the past broly movies too and he goes bad with frieza via dragon ball??? no direction was established by the film imo

did vegeta really just tried to kill broly? Lol

Whats to come ??
retconning the past broly movies too and he goes bad with frieza via dragon ball??? no direction was established by the film imo

did vegeta really just tried to kill broly? Lol
just meant they're subtlety putting more emphasis on the saiyan race and that we could be seeing more saiyans in future DBS seasons. or it could mean nothing too lol

Last edited:

That ending though
Yup

Very big deal for his character

Not even close

It’s already broke all of the franchises box office records
ok im not surprised about thar, like i said, the hype towards the movie was immense, but after watching it, seems like talk died down.i guess we'd have to see how 2nd week does and if it's still strong or if everyone realized that it was wack n so the ratings don't push ppl to watch on the 2nd week 3rd week etc.

getting 1st week highs is all hype before the movie (marketing), getting every following week means the movie met or exceeded expectations (content), which is the reason ppl returned to watch it again, or created more hype n brought others who werent gonna watch the movie to go out their way n watch it.

I'm glad I can wait cause I'd be terrified of what I would find if I typed Dragonball on *******, **** around and see a nightmare

Watched the movie on YouTube before it was taken down. The Broly vs Gogeta fight is hands down the greatest fight in Dragon ball history. I HAVE to watch this film in theaters.

Back
Top Bottom