Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Maybe we can get alternate costumes in a sequel but as of now I doubt it. I loved playing budokai 1 with Vegeta wearing a black suit. Wish we could get stuff like that again. I know xenoverse has alts but the game is trash

Maybe we can get alternate costumes in a sequel but as of now I doubt it. I loved playing budokai 1 with Vegeta wearing a black suit. Wish we could get stuff like that again. I know xenoverse has alts but the game is trash
Nah Xenoverse fun as hell

I prefer it over FighterZ honestly

But if you don’t like arena fighters I can understand it

Got DBZ playing in the background as I "work" from home. Can't believe I didn't notice that 17 and 18 didn't kill a single person in the main time line. They let everyone go.

Other than Dr. Gero

Last edited:
ihust1e ihust1e I need this without the subs man lol

giphy.gif

Vic Micnogna (English voice of Broly) has been dropped by Funimation amid accusations of sexual misconduct by multiple people over social media

Damn shame :smh:

At the same time Vic’s performance in the new movie wasn’t that great either

I heard about this during US release week for the movie. Unless something changed from my understanding he was an ******* at conventions and would hug fans in a way that made some them uncomfortable. He also wouldn't sign yaoi fan art. He apologized for everything except the fan art part but none of his coworkers said he was bad to work with.

EDIT: I was wrong looks like a few fellow voice actors voiced displeasure with him and one mentioned she spoke about it too him twice and he blew it off. Sad situation all around

Last edited:
I don't like him as Broly anyway. I liked the old voice he did better. Won't be hard to replace him tbh. I dont know who else he voice acts for but his broly was ehh in the new movie

I liked his broly when he got pissed off. Sounded almost exactly like the old one. I remember when the english trailer first came out and he had somebody else voice. I thought it sounded terrible, now they got to get someone else

Im sure he'll find a job somewhere else. Anime and cartoon VAs arent famous enough for his career to be ended

Yeah he’ll have to go on an apology tour but any big roles for him are likely gone. Anime News Network had a breakdown for what he’s accused of and I don’t think it’s anything he would go to prison for. He was clearly disrespecting people though men and women

Back
Top Bottom