Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

All he has to do id make an alias.
You can legally do that? How would he get paid if his name isn't on the stub? Also apparently Bulma's voice actor was on twitter all last night condemning him. Jesus he must of been a real piece of work

Changing your name is just a quick trip to the city courts. But on a lower scale actors and actress go by alias all the time. Ofcourse people may figure it out but dont mean he cant find quick work or just do a a different job

You can legally do that? How would he get paid if his name isn't on the stub? Also apparently Bulma's voice actor was on twitter all last night condemning him. Jesus he must of been a real piece of work
Nah there’s a lot of evidence in his favor too

It’s not as black and white as believing an accusation

Nah there’s a lot of evidence in his favor too

It’s not as black and white as believing an accusation
Oh word, I didnt even know that. I thought alias could only be used for public stuff but the actual companies employing you knew your information. I also didnt know their was evidence supporting him. Everything I saw painted him as an entitled elitists but it was nothing he would go to jail for so I didnt pay it any mind. But when you got coworkers saying you make the workplace difficult and uncomfortable I can see why they would let him go.

I was jus bout to say Vic made an apology video plus I hear Vic is a nice guy and loves his job then I hear he’s a scum.

So iono what to believe honestly

1C1812F2-3D34-4299-AC87-B8C17D82F0D6.png

Someone is going to hell.

I was jus bout to say Vic made an apology video plus I hear Vic is a nice guy and loves his job then I hear he’s a scum.

So iono what to believe honestly
I tend to lean towards siding with Vic just because of all the outcry for him from both men and woman siting their great experiences with him seems to far outweigh the slander I’ve seen

Plus, the way Monica Rial has handled this whole thing has been beyond childish. Going out of her way to make people feel dumb for questioning her, using nothing but laughing emojis in response to people simply asking her to elaborate on her story or provide evidence by saying things “you don’t know the facts” while putting a clapping emoji in between each word

On top of all that, in his apology video where Vic breaks down. He pretty much admits to what people are accusing him of which is the unwarranted hugging before asking. He states that he’d gotten lazy and just so used to doing it to thousands of people throughout his many years of conventions that it was almost like muscle memory for him which I feel is understandable given that line of work for anyone

I dunno man, if you ask me I think the SJW community really messed this man up. I don’t think he deserved to have everything taken away for a few nonconsensual hugs

If it was more than that then yeah he deserves everything he got but it’s hard to think anything else happened when you having your leading accuser refusing to share her story

I tend to lean towards siding with Vic just because of all the outcry for him from both men and woman siting their great experiences with him seems to far outweigh the slander I’ve seen

Plus, the way Monica Rial has handled this whole thing has been beyond childish. Going out of her way to make people feel dumb for questioning her, using nothing but laughing emojis in response to people simply asking her to elaborate on her story or provide evidence by saying things “you don’t know the facts” while putting a clapping emoji in between each word

On top of all that, in his apology video where Vic breaks down. He pretty much admits to what people are accusing him of which is the unwarranted hugging before asking. He states that he’d gotten lazy and just so used to doing it to thousands of people throughout his many years of conventions that it was almost like muscle memory for him which I feel is understandable given that line of work for anyone

I dunno man, if you ask me I think the SJW community really messed this man up. I don’t think he deserved to have everything taken away for a few non consensual hugs

If it was more than that then yeah he deserves everything he got but it’s hard to think anything else happened when you having your leading accuser refusing to share her story
I didn't look over twitter aside from Monica's profile but she made it seem like he raped or intensely groped women. Are you saying you saw other voice actors or blue check people speaking out for him? I dont know him personally but he aint famous enough to avoid jail and he's supposedly been doing this for a while so I'm surprised charges aint been brought against him if thats what happened. Either way from all I read I dont think it warranted him being shunned from his profession. Although I have zero issue with Funimation letting him go if multiple people said he was making them uncomfortable

I didn't look over twitter aside from Monica's profile but she made it seem like he raped or intensely groped women. Are you saying you saw other voice actors or blue check people speaking out for him? I dont know him personally but he aint famous enough to avoid jail and he's supposedly been doing this for a while so I'm surprised charges aint been brought against him if thats what happened. Either way from all I read I dont think it warranted him being shunned from his profession. Although I have zero issue with Funimation letting him go if multiple people said he was making them uncomfortable
That’s the thing though, of all the things I’ve read & seen. His biggest crime has been hugging people without consent at conventions

Not saying that’s not okay but until some other accusation comes up I don’t see how or why mans is being raked over the coals

Haven’t seen any other VAs come out with accusations about him either besides Monica

I’ve seen other VAs come out and support her but none that are making accusations themselves

That’s the thing though, of all the things I’ve read & seen. His biggest crime has been hugging people without consent at conventions

Not saying that’s not okay but until some other accusation comes up I don’t see how or why mans is being raked over the coals

Haven’t seen any other VAs come out with accusations about him either besides Monica

I’ve seen other VAs come out and support her but none that are making accusations themselves
Yeah is this what I was asking. I was under impression he was getting **** on from all sides but if other notable professionals are coming to his defense thats different. In that case he probably wont be out of work for too long. Just need to let some time pass, I feel sad for everyone involved

I went on a kickvic debunk rabbit hole on YouTube and it really looks like a conspiracy to destroy the guy and from what I'm hearing it started because he didn't want to sign some fan art. He even said it wasn't because it was gay but he didn't want to sign stuff that wasn't cannon. The fb group discussing how they should photoshop pics to make him look guilty and animenewsnetwork using pics of fans being hugged claiming harassment when the fans in the pic tweeted saying they gave consent is wild. If I were him I would lawyer up.

I went on a kickvic debunk rabbit hole on YouTube and it really looks like a conspiracy to destroy the guy and from what I'm hearing it started because he didn't want to sign some fan art. He even said it wasn't because it was gay but he didn't want to sign stuff that wasn't cannon. The fb group discussing how they should photoshop pics to make him look guilty and animenewsnetwork using pics of fans being hugged claiming harassment when the fans in the pic tweeted saying they gave consent is wild. If I were him I would lawyer up.
We must of read the same article, dont the pictures they posted have testimony's as well? I might of misread but I thought they contacted the people in those pictures. I had no idea that fans on twitter were verifying he gave consent in those pics. That yaoi **** is a whole other discussion but I dont get why that is even being brought up against him as if its a crime to not sign some ****

We must of read the same article, dont the pictures they posted have testimony's as well? I might of misread but I thought they contacted the people in those pictures. I had no idea that fans on twitter were verifying he gave consent in those pics. That yaoi **** is a whole other discussion but I dont get why that is even being brought up against him as if its a crime to not sign some ****
Honeslty I didn't fact check myself but here is the video I saw and the part about anime news network seems legit. about 7:00 mark

I know I heard he’s suing one of the chicks who doctored evidence against him for defamation but I have no idea if that’s true or not

Back
Top Bottom