Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

V-Jump scans for May

D2403BB6-226A-4866-80C5-15AE1D1BD1A1.jpeg
E0AFC3AD-9EE2-4977-BEBB-148244E39D02.jpeg
6DB3D0DE-833D-4F8F-A052-32B969FE0899.jpeg
D8575A09-C60D-4F0F-A1A6-50176807EC50.jpeg

Boy they really messed up DBZ for me, everything that is going on with the movement of this series has really been underwhelming

30-40% of GT was standard DB. The rest was bad. Once he went SS4 everything was fine to me minus the changes looks

Shadow Dragons saga was the best idea for a saga in DB. They totally ruined what could have been the GOAT

We agree on this before. It could've been the goat saga. But we ended up with 1 dragon per episode SMH

Like i said so many times.. The idea was there.. the execution was just horrendous imo. I couldn't careless what everyone thinks. GT is a abomination to me

Random complaint - how come Videl got her two looks in FighterZ, but my man 17 only got his Park Ranger gear. I know he’s got his classic look with 18, but that don’t count. I need some Whis Gear on those Blues as well. Come on with the costume pack Arc Systems!

Random complaint - how come Videl got her two looks in FighterZ, but my man 17 only got his Park Ranger gear. I know he’s got his classic look with 18, but that don’t count. I need some Whis Gear on those Blues as well. Come on with the costume pack Arc Systems!
Too much extra coding for them to do for no reason

Would’ve liked to see that too

Didn't get to use anything but a clip at the beginning this time, but my second DBZ themed instrumental tape!

Bonus: My flip of the Ultra Instinct Theme

Back
Top Bottom