Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I haven’t seen super yet maybe like two episodes
Is zamasu the supreme kai ?
Translated or hidden to protect viewers feelings and emotions
Like for disrespect toward Bills
They have future trunks battle the supreme kai or kills him off
There is so much Kai history

Sn: I’m only asking because I remember in the GT series they battled the Shenron
Wow I mean come on
Speak English man

They just called Ultra Instinct “Autonomous Ultra Instinct” :lol:

Also Zeno’s voice is annoying as hell :smh:
So much dialogue that the dub is messing up man :smh:

I don’t mind the Zeno voice tho
I think it fits fine

Changing Toppo to Top
Grand Priest to Grand Minister
And now this :sick:

Super all around is by far the worst dub job for a Dragon Ball product Funimation has ever done

Changing way too many things just for the sake of making it different than the Japanese version and not a single change has landed

Every time I have it on, and my wife is around - I always say “the Japanese version is way better”...

And she laughs with an “ok”...

Lol

Every time I have it on, and my wife is around - I always say “the Japanese version is way better”...

And she laughs with an “ok”...

Lol
I’m usually very pro dub but there’s just too much going on that isn’t good enough to defend

I got off twitter around when Schemel's (hope I spelled that right but I doubt it) Black voice got introduced and the dialogue between him and fans was something else.

I got off twitter around when Schemel's (hope I spelled that right but I doubt it) Black voice got introduced and the dialogue between him and fans was something else.
He stays doing **** like that

Dudes an ******* overall

Always parading around like he’s so much better and more intelligent than everyone and thinks that all Dragon Ball fans are dumb

Listened to an interview of his once where he legit said he’s better at diagnosing himself than an actual doctor because he’s “studied” so much in the medical field in his spare time :rofl:

No more senzu beans, you need that shoulder looked at.

FB_IMG_1557948417800.jpg

For whatever reason they take creative liberties when its really not needed. An example being Goku Black, unrelated but I really wish they didn't retcon the stipulation for using the potara. Made it a bit more interesting

Back
Top Bottom