Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Any one collect the DBS cards?

Latest pickup; SS4 Metal card 4th place at last years national championship:

41D41251-1CC5-455E-8564-5C98872002DB.jpeg

Last edited:
Who's ready for the God of all Saiyans to glo up this month?

Looking forward to seeing the main character pick up instant transmission or something else crazy

Who's ready for the God of all Saiyans to glo up this month?

Looking forward to seeing the main character pick up instant transmission or something else crazy

gotta be something else. it'd make no sense for him to learn instant transmission at this point.

gotta be something else. it'd make no sense for him to learn instant transmission at this point.

Innate magic resistance seems too niche, ol boy and Babidi are the only two magic users in DBZ I can even recall.

I'd be surprised if they gave his Yardrat visit more than a handful of panels but I feel like with they way in which they've written it being as wide open as it is they could more or less give him pretty much anything.

Id expect Vegeta learn instant transmission along with a bunch of other things. No way hes going to want to rely on holding hands with goku for the rest of his life every time he wants to go somewhere lol I expect vegeta will learn an entirely new style of fighting.

Wait...the Manga is past the anime??? How much have I missed????

My guy they're on an entirely new arc :lol:

We already got the main villain, his motivations, his plot, two battles with the main villain, etc.

You need to start reading from the ToP onwards. You can't do that on Viz but you can probably find them on any manga hosting sites.

Merus is gonna help Goku master UI and Vegeta is probably going to have some new technique in the vein of Kaioken

Manga spoilers just dropped

Thought Vegeta was coming out of Yardrat with maybe one clutch ability.... Nah fam, he's getting the entire kitchen sink

S/O to the boy

And apparently Merus knows UI... Wtf? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom