Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I think it’s time for me to become an obnoxious internet magna mog.

where can I read the mags online?

I think it’s time for me to become an obnoxious internet magna mog.

where can I read the mags online?

When it comes to the most recent releases vizmedia is best, its the official source but they only allow you to read the 3 most recent chapters free

if you need to catch up whoisthisguy whoisthisguy 's recommendation is solid

Vegeta with a power up means he's about to get his *** thoroughly whooped

38206d234b9e30e4f6b140db1ac443a7.gif

now you TOP BOY :lol::lol:

ima check that thread when i finish the new season. Ran though Summer house this week quick

Ya'll read the new issue yet? It's lit.

This arc has been good and looks like Dragon Ball is no longer going to the next level of Saiyan strength, but focusing on Techniques again. I'm interested to see Vegeta's battle genius go to work when he learns his spirit control. And looks like Mastered Ultra Instinct is going to be undrainable.

Creating a lot of options for new characters for DBFz 2!

Ya'll read the new issue yet? It's lit.

This arc has been good and looks like Dragon Ball is no longer going to the next level of Saiyan strength, but focusing on Techniques again. I'm interested to see Vegeta's battle genius go to work when he learns his spirit control. And looks like Mastered Ultra Instinct is going to be undrainable.

Creating a lot of options for new characters for DBFz 2!

How you feeling about that Galactic Patrol dude reveal? The fact that he has UI and his own Hyperbolic Time Chamber is hella suspect. Beerus is still learning UI and he's one of the most powerful if not THE most powerful God of Destruction based on that GoD Battle Royale pre-ToP.

Feel like this dude is getting ready to reveal he's the Grand Priest or some **** or maybe Whis in disguise

How you feeling about that Galactic Patrol dude reveal? The fact that he has UI and his own Hyperbolic Time Chamber is hella suspect. Beerus is still learning UI and he's one of the most powerful if not THE most powerful God of Destruction based on that GoD Battle Royale pre-ToP.

Feel like this dude is getting ready to reveal he's the Grand Priest or some **** or maybe Whis in disguise
as long as they use this material in the next season of Super

Just weird that he didn’t fight Moro prior to him making the wish.

He would’ve crushed him with UI.

Now UI is the cap. What’s beyond UI smh?

Looking forward to seeing the ticks Vegeta learns. Too bad Kakarot made the wiser choice to train with Merus.

again thank you guys for the info on manga sites

I am a full snob now. :lol:

Caught up on Super from the end of tourney to present. Moro is something else man :wow:

Im gonna eventually go back and read how the tourney went down in the manga bc i remember a few of you saying it was much better. But right now im doing MHA manga to go up to date.

Really enjoying the experience.

Is Vegeta gonna go through the same heart sickness Goku went through because of his yardrat training

Back
Top Bottom