Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods is the 18th movie in the Dragon Ball anime series. It will take place between Dragon Ball manga chapters 517 and 518, in the 10 year timeskip after Goku defeats Buu, but before the 28th World Martial Arts Tournament. Akira Toriyama along with Toei Animation, Fox International Productions Japan, Shueisha, Fuji TV, Bandai, and Namco Bandai Games are all involved. Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods is set to release in Japanese theaters March 30, 2013. There is no word on a North American or European release date at this time for either movie

i'm hype

not sure if posted yet though but what the hell

the only anime where the english dub > japanese
laugh.gif

will be watching though
pimp.gif
Must have never seen Hellsing, their english dub>>>>>>>>>>>japanese as well

On topic: yes I will most def watch this when the english comes out. 

Sailor Moon had terrific English dub.  I personally would rather watch dbz with English subtitles

Will watch, but not really hyped. The movies are so basic in their plots (yes, even more basic than the anime), and I'm pretty sure that this won't be much different.

Will watch, but not really hyped. The movies are so basic in their plots (yes, even more basic than the anime), and I'm pretty sure that this won't be much different.
Yeah but you gotta cut them some slack, they have to stuff what basically amounts to an entire Saga into an hour and 30 minutes at most. It just makes the simple dynamic of DBZ get even simpler

Yu Yu Hakusho also had a great English dub

Last edited:
Series was good until after Cell. Buu was horrible imo.

From the looks of it Goku fighting Egyptian and Greek gods.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom