Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

IDK if the anime said this but GOKU is a savage in the manga. said he never kissed before , but is married with 2 kids. lol he don't kiss them ****...

The anime said it too.

Guess you don't need to worry about kissing ya wife when you can beat it up as a God.

Did they mean to make her bitties so tig?

Animated by the same guys who made Guilty Gear and BlazBlue.

Some of their previous works...

latest

latest

Hey, you leave Baiken and Litchi Faye Ling alone. They're cool characters. :lol:
:lol: they are

I'm actually extremely happy Arc System Works made the game. I actually didn't realize they also made Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butōden :wow:

I wish it was a traditional 6 button combo fighter, closer to MVC2, but this is the next best thing. Maybe we'll get a Sol vs Goku crossover fighter in the future

This ending gonna be so rushed. We get a million episodes of Ribrianne but 1.5 of GoD Toppo smh

Nice of em to give the rage power up meant for Gohan to Vegeta lol

New episode preview tho :nerd:

Yeah Vegeta the MVP of this episode.

R.I.P to 17 based on previews. 17 got mad shine which I’m happy for. Just give my guy Yamcha his due. My guy should get a spin-off comedy series. Have Bulma and Vegeta do cameos. Instant lulz

Gotta give credit where its due.

Vegeta did his thing. Im starting to get annoyed with how powerful Toppo is and how he kept saying hakai.. Its good someone put him in his place.

Its still funny that vegeta really tried to blow himself up again. I guess that really is his last resort attack.

Like i said before, top lookin washed until just the last few episode. Shouldve just focus on strong fighters and not those scrubs and ribrianne smh

Looks like the real fight is just about to begin tho :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom