Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Hope Broly washed Gogeta and stays a heel. Please no more enemy turn friend ****.

Also how are they going to explain away the power modifier of fusion dance after stating the earrings are vastly more powerful.
Well in this case they obviously just didn’t have any Potata on them and were in a pinch

But post TOP Goku and Vegeta are way stronger than Future Trunks arc Goku & Vegeta so it’s same to assume SSB Gogeta now is stronger then SSB Vegito then

nah gogeta>vegito always fam
:lol: atleast to me
Gogeta over Vegito all day.

Well in this case they obviously just didn’t have any Potata on them and were in a pinch

But post TOP Goku and Vegeta are way stronger than Future Trunks arc Goku & Vegeta so it’s same to assume SSB Gogeta now is stronger then SSB Vegito then
Didn't think about when the movie took place, your right. Use to the movies being in a vacuum like the DBZ movies.

I’ve always felt that Gogeta’s demeanor always was better than Vegito.
Gogeta be that young shorty fly, smooth glorious kid, bad boy just like Notorious Big, a rocafella like Sean carter, hooper like Ron Harper....

cant wait for the first 23 episodes to include differences from the movie and the manga then we gonna have 3 continuums of canon continuation xD

they skipped over the freeza movie too, only to include something about it in a fairly recent chapter during the gathering of the warriors for the TOP arc

The manga ending sucked. Only good thing was they explained jirens motivation for strength a bit more

Reactions: OTG
only things i liked from manga before i stopped caring about it was
how vegeta used God and SSB in tandem
and beerus whooping the other GoDs in the beginning of the tourney :lol:

3FFBB03C-248F-4B2C-9A9F-E438E0AE1193.jpeg

Can't believe it took gogeta blue to fight full power broly.

I hope they explain why vegeta didn't use SSB evo

Back
Top Bottom