Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Oh this DBS dub is terrible jeez. These voices this dialog 0]
I am actually trying to get into voice over work, I promise if I ever get the chance. I won't steer you wrong guys, I can't even watch dub anime. Voices just don't sound right in my head.
Visually stunning :nthat:

Gameplay looking nuts :nthat:

The game looks good, but I have serious doubts they can actually pull off a RPG. Not many action games can hit the mark for a RPG. They don't provide enough side quests/content to level high enough.

I am actually trying to get into voice over work, I promise if I ever get the chance. I won't steer you wrong guys, I can't even watch dub anime. Voices just don't sound right in my head.

The game looks good, but I have serious doubts they can actually pull off a RPG. Not many action games can hit the mark for a RPG. They don't provide enough side quests/content to level high enough.
I've wanted to do that. How do you?

1. Kefla talks like one of those toys from the 90s with programmed phrases ("Dont fall for me yet", "Lets go for a spin", "YARRGGGGHHHH!!!!")
  2. Zen Oh annoys me now
  3. Never noticed but the first 3 warriors eliminated from team Beerus were all humans. Makes perfect sense

Hope you make it bro but apparentely voice actors don't make **** so they gotta go to a bunch of cons and do side gigs. I remember going to a con in high school and Greg Ayres was telling everyone to stop pirating cause they don't make jack ****. That was a long time ago so things might be different.

Dude who plays Goku said he got sick during the first Frieza fight because goku was in the healing tank for so long so he wasnt getting paid and ended up eating bull****. Would call daily asking is he out yet or has he arrived at the battle yet so could work.

Manga authors dont really get paid well either unless their **** becomes global hits

I mean not to be rude but how muxh they expected to make out here. Anime is hugely popular but its still considered a cult craze.
I cant see them making more than a couple hundred an ep

Golden Metal Cooler, well atleast now I know what a fusion with him and his brother may look like if it went golden

Hope you make it bro but apparentely voice actors don't make **** so they gotta go to a bunch of cons and do side gigs. I remember going to a con in high school and Greg Ayres was telling everyone to stop pirating cause they don't make jack ****. That was a long time ago so things might be different.

I have done zero research on this topic but I can still confirm to you with 100% certainty that anime VAs aren’t making ****.

I’ve seen all these and the beginning of each new episode never even match up lol
I will say that in the beginning of this episode I legit thought I might’ve missed one because of all the sudden everyone was just in Universe 7 looking perfectly healthy with no context :lol:

Yeah. At this point, it is what it is.

I’m just curious how the old Metal Cooler didn’t over heat. And what happened to all his clones?

Back
Top Bottom