Official DTE Thread (Alley Boy - Jeezy/TI Diss)

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Ni^#*nati?

I'm done with Rap.
Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

beat trash.

song trash
Originally Posted by omgitswes

honestly that just came off as a bunch of noise.

Posts 1, 2, and 3 rounding out the field. 
pimp.gif

This the same #$!+! who's been on SEVERAL records with Jeezy & His Brother trouble is on the same exact "F*ck the city" up mixtape Doing a track with T.I

The @#@* $$+%!@ a do for attention these days is disgusting
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Jeezy stayed throwing Alley Boy on joints.

We're just going to call this and any future situations similar to this "Pill status" 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I must've missed him dissin Jeezy unless we talkin that motivation bar either way song was ehhh
I rock wit Alley tho but thats the single dumbest name for a tape ever

ZZZZZZZzzzzzz

Tryna be the ATL bully
laugh.gif
Slap up a lame like Yung LA now he huffing and puffing at everybody... son CHILL. Alley Boy just comes of as a clown starving for fame... the whole DTE for that matter. "You want in"how about build up your career stop focusing on negative sh-- and you wouldn't have to want in.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Ns will diss they mom for publicity now days... Smdh.... I liked alley boy up to this point

qft
30t6p3b.gif
i wanna see what trouble says since he was on t.i's last tape

Originally Posted by CashBanks

I must've missed him dissin Jeezy unless we talkin that motivation bar either way song was ehhh

"eff that snow, this that hot s**t"
"if 1 of my N's die its guaranteed them choppas fly"
"take off them shades, N's blinking when they talk"

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by CashBanks

"eff that snow, this that hot s**t"
"if 1 of my N's die its guaranteed them choppas fly"
"take off them shades, N's blinking when they talk"

Also with the thug motivation line they paused the beat and had a adlib in the background. Uber lame

alley boy always said he did songs wit %%!!$! he dont like or dont even know if the situation made sense & the money was rite

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Son is mad because he trying his hardest to get a buzz and he's not popping like 2Chainz or Future right now.

Doing anything to come up and catch attention. That song right there proved why his buzz died out.

Back
Top Bottom