Official Ducktales Thread: Lulz You Have A Record

Imma need full name and situation for the list guys. If you could also find the thread they got caught on it would be
pimp.gif

We should make this an exposed thread as well.

I don't remember this guy's s/n but I remember lmao while reading this thread. This guy's girl bought him a bullet proof vest for christmas....lulz ensued.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

^^

Those pics are about 2 years old

good stuff
You would be amazed at how much crap I have in my NT folder. I have stuff from like 5 years ago in my folder.

-The Juice

I would like to propose HEAVY duckish statements by NTers who post "copped times 3" or "picking up 5 pairs" who are unemployed, living at home, or in financial ruin and have no actual intention of picking up a single pair!!!

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I would like to propose HEAVE duckish statements by NTers who post "copped times 3" or "picking up 5 pairs" who are unemployed, living at home, or in financial ruin and have no actual intention of picking up a single pair!!!

roll.gif
funny thread though...

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I would like to propose HEAVE duckish statements by NTers who post "copped times 3" or "picking up 5 pairs" who are unemployed, living at home, or in financial ruin and have no actual intention of picking up a single pair!!!
lol

Reminds me of that guy in the JB section with the gun and money in his avy.

Seen him last year in a thread talking about how he lost his job, his car got repossessed, and he might lose the roof over his head, but in another thread that same day he said he was copping 3 pairs of SJ's and maybe more if he got a discount. 1 for him, 1 for his girl and 1 for his kid.

roll.gif

PJ and Bompton wrote:
PJ and Bompton wrote:
supreme math/Kakashi

do you wish you were white

then dude tries to call out others as frauds...

like who are you though?

but also makes a thread about how he knows CuDi and Wale...

http://niketalk.com/topic/237624?page=1

both supreme math/Kakashi DJ in Michigan and are "ballers"...HOWEVER, Kakashi is "japanese" and supreme is "black"...

another dead giveaway is how they type with all lower case letters in their thread titles...

and they also split

up their sentences like this which

makes no sense and is an obvious

giveaway.

talkin bout I'm Mayor of NYC
smh.gif

Joshua wrote:
PJ and Bompton wrote:
PJ and Bompton wrote:
supreme math/Kakashi

do you wish you were white

then dude tries to call out others as frauds...

like who are you though?

but also makes a thread about how he knows CuDi and Wale...

http://niketalk.com/topic/237624?page=1

both supreme math/Kakashi DJ in Michigan and are "ballers"...HOWEVER, Kakashi is "japanese" and supreme is "black"...

another dead giveaway is how they type with all lower case letters in their thread titles...

and they also split

up their sentences like this which

makes no sense and is an obvious

giveaway.

talkin bout I'm Mayor of NYC
smh.gif

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom