Official-dunkxchange NYC Aug 19th Official FLYER is up!!!!

DUNKXCHANGE NYC AUG 19TH BACK TO SCHOOL EDITION
LOCATION CRASH MANSION
COME GET ALL YOUR BACK TO SCHOOL STEPS AND GEAR!!!!!!
WHAT UP WE ARE BACK IN NYC ON AUG 19TH
DUNKXCHANGE LOCATION IS CRASH MANSION 199 BOWERY ST
ALL AGES WELCOME
TIME 1PM TO 6PM
ADMISSION : $15
HIT US UP AT WWW.DUNKXCHANGE.COM OR DUNKXCHANGE@HOTMAIL.COM IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE A VENDOR OR A SPONSOR FOR THE EVENT
THERE WILL ALSO BE A SPECIAL PERFORMANCE BY CONSEQUENCE OF GOOD MUSIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So is this thing worth going to?
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

i think it is lol na if you never have gone its worth it to check it out you might find some good deals and get to link up with some great people. Its a very good networking place as well

admission went up a little due to the better venue and the live performance. If you havent seen consequence live he is very very nice. There will also be other acts a long with him and no on the flyer yet but soon we will have bambo perform. he is from the west and is super ill. We will also be doing presale tickets at select stores on sat. the list will be posted tom. where to buy them
Hope to see some nters out at the show

I'm posting from a sk so I can't really see all the info on the flyer clearly. Wat time does this thing start/ finish
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

$5.00 more then past shoes.

I dont think I am going to go.

The kings country release the day before.

yea the 5 bucks is for a better location and a dope performance. the venue is a nicer place and much bigger. This show is going to be live.

I dunno kno about this one..after going to Soled Out this past saturday,I might be disappointed once again..plus the admiss is more and the time is much shorter

guys you are mad about 5 bucks, when you pay so much for kicks. I am sorry we had to raise the price up 5 bucks, but with that you get a live performance from a record label artist(CONSEQUENCE) plus other. You get to bring in more than 2 pairs to sell or trade, and its actually a place that sells drinks. Oh i forgot to mention that its a big place with over 30 vendors unlike sold out with about 11. Again i am sorry we had to jump the price up but clubs in nyc are not cheap to rent out. Hope u all understand.

You guys already know what i think about sneaker shows. Dont bother
JORDAN RETRO 4 "LIGHTING" SIZE 8.5 W/TSHIRT SIZE XL $300.00

MF DOOM DUNKS SIZES 9,10 10.5 11 $285.00 EACH

NIKE ID CARDS FOR SALE

IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS BUYER E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP

just a heads up for everyone we will be checking boxes at the door for fakes and we will also have two paypal stations up to make transactions if you dont have cash. They will be on two laptops at the front of the show.

id rather pay ten, then see some stupid artist, its about the kicks, im there to see what kicks i cant find anywhere else then im out, im not trying to see another artist on the come-up. you shoulda gave people the option to pay more if the wnated to see the show

$15 thats a negative... with that price i would go to Xbar n have way more fun!!!

TEAM
PLATANO
[/center​

yea it was hot- copped hold tight am1's for 110 :D
happy.gif
- DJ was on point with the sick hip hop upstairs :pimp:
pimp.gif
F.C.BARCELONA
teammaximal
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

as much as im on nt i just found out about it on the radio sunday morining. Who was the dj cypher sounds or paul rosenburg? The both of them was talking about doing dunkxchange.
P.ositive
E.nergy
A.ctivates
C.onstant
E.levation

^^ pretty sure it was paul rosenberg- on another note, for those who went, was there a raffle? me and my boys bounced at like 5 cause we wanted to hit the local spots up
F.C.BARCELONA
teammaximal​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Back
Top Bottom