Official Dwyane Wade to Jordan Brand Thread

This is such a good move! I understand Wade trying to ressurect Converse and all but that just didnt work out. He's a top 5 player and needs to be with anelite brand. Dwayne will now be rocking some serious heat. no pun intended hah

This is such a good move! I understand Wade trying to ressurect Converse and all but that just didnt work out. He's a top 5 player and needs to be with anelite brand. Dwayne will now be rocking some serious heat. no pun intended hah

nice
pimp.gif

Great move for Dwade! Hopefully this can revive the Jordan Brand.. Might be interesting to see what JB can come up with for Wade..

hopefully we can get some good lookin retro's & hopefully the heat will not land boozer or odom & he will leave the heat & come to DA BULLS...if so 2011 NBA CHAMPS THE CHICAGO BULLS mark my words NT

Great move for Dwade! Hopefully this can revive the Jordan Brand.. Might be interesting to see what JB can come up with for Wade..

hopefully we can get some good lookin retro's & hopefully the heat will not land boozer or odom & he will leave the heat & come to DA BULLS...if so 2011 NBA CHAMPS THE CHICAGO BULLS mark my words NT

Back
Top Bottom