Official Dwyane Wade to Jordan Brand Thread

4fb756ef2fd0ff22bcf23b4eaf3ef5cc-getty-82921732ib015_dwyane_zo_lunch.jpg

ec5417194c308b28bd934aa403099331-getty-82921732ib017_dwyane_zo_lunch.jpg

oh, i was wondering what he has been rocking in the games and now i see. 16.5s
sick.gif
imo, wade don't look right in jays. he probably shoulda just signed w/nike and got his own sig.
thing is, signing with jordan ur sig shoe will never look but so good. look at cp and melo. their shoes are
sick.gif
as far as casual appeal goes.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

As I stated in the Nike forum.... ALL players get to wear whatever they want unless instructed by their Jordan Rep to push something because of a Promo or likewise. Trust me when I say they ALL get a HEFTY amount of stuff to wear as they wish.

Some stuff is worn in coordination of a release other stuff is worn as they want.
thx for the info. yea im guessing that the 16.5's are just simply more comfortable than all the other kicks, especially those outdatedXII's even tho the zoom may be comfy, it still not reworked like the 16.5's, hell i would rather wear the 16's on the court than those XII's icould care less of vanity over performance and a player of wade's caliber may too

As far as performance goes, I wouldn't rock many of the old Retro's unless they were retooled with newer technology. Those players go thru alot of wearand tear on their feet and I would just want that consistent responsiveness night in and out for my feet.

I love Jordan.. but I just do wear any other than the XIX's to ball in. I've never tried the XII's to ball in, but I know the 15SEs were verysquishy....

i don't know if this has been posted yet, but the welcome home tee that d wade was wearing is already avail at NDC.

Back
Top Bottom