Official E3 thread of gaming goodness!

[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]omg[/color]
pimp.gif

Boooooooo...... Not a fan of RB mainly because of the little capsule notes.

laugh.gif

I can't be the only one thinking these people playing plastic instruments look like tools up there...

NOBODY GIVES A !$%* ABOUT ROCKBAND, that +*!# lost its luster last year when they oversaturated the market with it

Get to the good stuff

[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]Rockband and the beatles are both pissing me off now... They better atleast showsome Yellow Submarine in this +*$%$...[/color]

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Technically the Beatles Rockband game will be the highest selling game there are showing at the conference. Unless they announce Halo 4. But damn 11 mins and going, #%%!

Just wait, FF XIII came out in the last minutes of the conference last year... I just don't understand why they're showing so much of a game we alreadyknow about. Keep it moving RB...

Anyone read the ticker? Mgs4 for the 360, lulz, my prayers have been answered. I thought I would never play the last release. Thanks konami!

[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]Tony Hawk game is hella copped just of the board alone[/color]

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Anyone read the ticker? Mgs4 for the 360, lulz, my prayers have been answered. I thought I would never play the last release. Thanks konami!

nerd.gif

Ya'll have to help us cats out who are at work.

Use descriptors and adverbs.

Back
Top Bottom