Official E3 thread of gaming goodness!

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

laugh.gif
the thought of XIV being out before XIII

Man, XIV won't be out until Fall 2010 I would imagine.

If XIII takes that long, thoughts of suicide will start creeping into my mind.
laugh.gif

Microsoft is takin over.. Metal Gear is coming to XBox.. that isnt a good sign for Sony.. Sony=GAME OVERRRRRR! .. Microsoft is bout to have a monopoly on thegame, no pun intended

[h1]First Image Of Metal Gear Arcade[/h1]
By Brian Ashcraft, 3:00 AM on Thu Jun 4 2009, 13,682 views (Edit post, Set to draft, Slurp)
Copy this whole post to another site

Slurp cancel

progressIndicator_roller.gif

select site advertising consumerist deadspin defamer fleshbot gay fleshbot gawker gizmodo idolator io9 jalopnik jezebel kotaku lifehacker valleywag artists gawkershop

metal_gear_arcade.jpg
Details about this Japanese arcade title are scant and scattered. Here's what we know:

It was announced at the Konami pressconference. Metal Gear creator Hideo Kojima and his studio Kojima Productions are involved. At the press conference, it was announced that the game uses "3Dgoogles". This teaser images reads "Tactical Online Action."

A trademark appeared this past April. That trademark was protected against"entertainment services" for "providing a website featuring information about video games" and "arranging and conducting video gamecompetitions."

The game will be out in Japan later this year.

Our take: it will be a customized arcade take on Metal Gear Online with networked arcade cabinets.

Losers treatin this like an election
laugh.gif
smh.gif

'ol we got ____ guys!'

I picture all you fanboys (im talkin bout both ms and ps people) doing tiger woods fist pumps in the air everytime you hear a game is gonna be exclusive
laugh.gif

sad really, in the end none of this will matter because all of yall gonna be playin Modern Warfare 2 in 2010 when all of these games come out which will haveno replay value fyi...

Originally Posted by BoilerUp1987

Microsoft is takin over.. Metal Gear is coming to XBox.. that isnt a good sign for Sony.. Sony=GAME OVERRRRRR! .. Microsoft is bout to have a monopoly on the game, no pun intended
lulz man ppl cant help themselves.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Peter Molyneux Named Head of Microsoft Game Studios Europe

Jun 4, 2009 @ 12:43pm

Peter Molyneux, head of Lionhead Studios and creater of the Fable series, has been named Creative Director of European studios at Microsoft Games Studios. In his new role, Molyneux will also oversee Microsoft UK studio Rare, as well as other MS European interests.

In a note to his fans on Twitter, Molyneux assured them he would be just as involved in future Lionhead titles as he ever was.

-via Kotaku

http://kotaku.com/5278213/peter-molyneux-now-director-of-microsoft-european-studios

[h1]IGN: E3 2009: 360 to Stick Around Until 2015[/h1]

UK,
June 4, 2009 - The Xbox 360's recently unveiled motion control technology will help extend the console's life span into 2015, according to Microsoft executive Shane Kim.

Speaking frankly about the company's E3 showing in an interview with Venturebeat (thanks, videogaming24/7), Kim said 'We firmly believe that the Xbox 360 has a life cycle through 2015 (10 years after the launch). Project Natal is a great innovation. It will work with every Xbox 360 sold. It's not about pushing more pixels on the screen. It's about how to break down barriers that stop people from playing games.'

So impressive was Natal's debut that Kim believes it gave Microsoft the upper hand against its traditional rivals Sony and Nintendo. 'I think we won,' said Kim when asked how he rated the three company's E3 conferences. 'It's not just me saying that. It's pretty universal. We had something very special yesterday, starting with the games portfolio. We had a lot of content for a normal E3 briefing. But Project Natal doesn't come along every year, and it is very difficult to match.'

Kim also went on to reveal the origin of Natal's name, saying 'Natal is a city in Brazil, which is where one of our key development team members if from. Natal also means birth. We thought it was appropriate for what we are doing. This is the birth of the next-generation of home entertainment.'
Shoots down my predictions of new consoles coming out in 2012.

^Yes nice for a generation to last that long, lets me build up a dope library of games. Just go that Raiden Fighter aces...... I am a shump fan.

Yea. I know that they will most like release another Xbox while supporting 360 (I.E. - PS3 & PS2). Just happy thatMicrosoft will continue to support the 360 longer.

Just finished watching Xbox & Sony's press release & in my opinon Microsoft got the best presentation in E3. Dont get me wrong, I have all threesystems but MS takes the cake especially with Project Natal. Looks like my Wii will be collecting more dust
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom