Official EA Sports College Football 25 Thread || Gameplay Deep Dive Trailer & Blog Out Now

Is there an option to turn off seven nation army and zombie dance?

Was playing against Clemson in Dynasty mode giving them a good spanking then they started running a Hurry Up Offense.....THIS %$^# NEEDS TO BE FIXED ASAP 911 !!!!!

Couldn't even look at a new play before they snapped the ball nor call an audible and they used it from the beginning of the 2nd quarter til the end of the game non-stop. 
mad.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
I noticed that in the demo. I get that the hurry is so the opponent can't set up their defense but they need to at least give you a chance to pick a play. In the demo I wouldn't get the opportunity to pick a play until after the ball is snapped.

[COLOR=#red]Yea I was waiting to start a dynasty in order to get names. Repped.[/COLOR]

PastaPadre always holding it down, just popped mine in.. want to mess around a little bit then I'll start playing people if anyone wants to

Will wait for first major patch to buy. Looking forward to it. Will be first NCAAF since '11.

Games tough, started an online dynasty with Ole Miss, 3-2. Wins on Auburn, Texas and crappy FCS team lol. L's to Alabama (no joke) and Vandy.

Playing on All-American, not looking to try Heisman at all. How is the road to glory? Same as usual?

So worth the buy? I'm very bored and tempted to scoop it.

Any good deals online so I don't have to pay $65?

Just wait if you plan on buying  i have it through Gamefly and the defense needs a serious patch the cpu will eat you alive with  passing and running the option

I would wait till a major patch is released to see if these issue are fixed before copping

[COLOR=#red]YES, seems like it takes a ton of time to load up the game. I'm going to add it to my Hard Drive later today.

Anyone with an XBOX and wants to join an online dynasty shoot me your GT.[/COLOR]

What's up with the defense on here. Seems impossible to stop anyone, the run is definitely hard to stop

What's up with the defense on here. Seems impossible to stop anyone, the run is definitely hard to stop

[COLOR=#red]Just had this conversations with my boy. I'm getting Ws but FAU racked up 250 or more rushing yards (don't remember the exact number).... FAU... Against The U...

It's a bit unrealistic as far as a QB from FAU trucking the **** out of 5 people in a row or the running back from Florida being able to run like he is Bo Jackson. And breaking away from a block to make a tackle... :smh:

Pretty challenging. [/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom