Official ECF Game 1 5/20 8:30PM EST TNT Magic vs. Cavs

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Cavs in 4, seriously.
wistfm.gif

Magic can win that series with a somewhat balances attack

Its gonna be on Rafer to control their tempo

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

i like both teams so i don't care who wins

however, just throwing this out there - is there such a thing as too much rest? 8 days off? yikes..
They had a week off for ATL...we all see how that went.

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

i like both teams so i don't care who wins

however, just throwing this out there - is there such a thing as too much rest? 8 days off? yikes..
They had a week off for ATL...we all see how that went.
unlike Atlanta, the Magic are actually good.

I normally don't like to use this logic, but if the Celtics can take them to seven games without Garnett or Powe, the Magic don't seem too scary to meas they did in the regular season.

Orlando can get 1. Orlando just ain't getting it done the right way. They've only won when they are hitting threes. Cavs going to shut that right down.

Call me crazy, but if I were the Cavs I'd let Dwight Howard get his and focus on stopping the 3 ball....D-How is a beast but he's not the old Shaq

Ain't nobody worried about the Magic. We going to play Howard str8 up, and not let him get deep post position. That means 12 a game from him cause he'sa bum when it come to low post moves. All that is left is stopping the three, and best believe we going to be stuck to their shooters like glue, make em beatus off the dribble, basketball 101 gents. Cavs about to make everybody stop thinking it's sweet.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Charles just picked Orlando
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
CHARLES IS AN IDIOT. HE ALSO PICKED THE CELTICS OVER ORLANDO.

I wonder what his accuracy is in these series? very low i presume.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Ain't nobody worried about the Magic. We going to play Howard str8 up, and not let him get deep post position. That means 12 a game from him cause he's a bum when it come to low post moves. All that is left is stopping the three, and best believe we going to be stuck to their shooters like glue, make em beat us off the dribble, basketball 101 gents. Cavs about to make everybody stop thinking it's sweet.
vam gumdy likes to post up Lewis a lot and run the pick n roll as well

so cavs fan are confident that the cavs can actually win on the road against a non garbage eastern conference team?

Posting up Lewis isn't gonna work this series, we're taller than the Celtics. The Magic aren't disciplined enough to beat us, and we actually matchup better with the Magic than people think, especially now that we're completely healthy. Should be a real easy series, but I won't give a predictionin this unofficial thread.

Back
Top Bottom