Official ECF Game 1 5/20 8:30PM EST TNT Magic vs. Cavs

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

laugh.gif
@ people saying lebron got dunked on

being dunked on IMO, means the player being in front of him...and gets dunked on

did not happen
laugh.gif
that's like saying if you block a shot from behind, it's not a block.

look, if you are defending a player or trying to get a block on a player going up for a dunk or even standing under the bucket and not trying to block a player (when you should've been) when they go up for a dunk, and the dunk goes in, you got dunked on. period. like they are talkin' bout in the other thread, getting posterized is different, that's when you're face up with your man and he smashes one down in your face when you're going up to block him (and posterizing is also a form of dunking on somebody).

so you mean to tell me...

if im goin for a block from BEHIND and dude dunks it in and i miss the block...

does that mean i got dunked on?
grin.gif

How bout this there are varying degrees of dunkage.
laugh.gif

I mean if a cat tries to go up and defend a shot and he gets dunked on, it is what it is.

But getting mashed/yammed/yoked/crushed/banged on etc. lets save that for

Vince on Alonzo
Vince on Varejo
Pippen on Ewing
and so on.................................

and all these !%%### *****ing about conspiracies and %%+$, they've been showing the damn dunk since last night while recapping the game.
eyes.gif

The bench was embarassing, the transition d was embarassing, bad matchups at the end of the game....

smh.gif
Expect the ball to be force fed to Dwight in game 2.

indifferent.gif
@ this thread.

This IS the Eastern Conference FINALS right ? The Magic were a TOP 5 team in the NBA right ? They have arguably the best Center in the game right ? The Bulls,Rockets, Sixers all won Game 1 on the road against the superior team right ? Still those same teams lost in that same series ?

laugh.gif

Buggin thinking it's over.

Cavs in 5.

you know whats worse than niketalk? the realcavsfans.com board.

That's why I don't go to LG.net after a Lakers loss. Especially during the regular season. It's absolutely horrible.

Who was LeBron guarding last night during the last minutes of the game?

just read through a couple pages. funny how before the game, Mo Williams was gonna do this he's so good, Delonte West is so slept on he's gonna dowork, Varejao is an incredible post defender blah blah blah Z blah blah Ben Wallace blah blah blah and now after the game, their supporting cast is so awful.
laugh.gif

make up your mind please.

indifferent.gif
@ this thread.

This IS the Eastern Conference FINALS right ? The Magic were a TOP 5 team in the NBA right ? They have arguably the best Center in the game right ? The Bulls, Rockets, Sixers all won Game 1 on the road against the superior team right ? Still those same teams lost in that same series ?

laugh.gif

Cavs in 5.

nobody is saying it's over but dudes were in here talking all this sweep nonsense and so on and so forth. you say they're a top 5 team but no one wassaying that before the end of last night's game.

it's cool tho. we got 6 more games to play.

i will say mo had a great look off that tip in from the jump ball. that would been a very crazy and memorable game winner had he hit it.

http://www.youtube.com/v/mr8_I7fA2Xo&hl=en&fs=1

do you considered this gettin dunked on?
laugh.gif
getting dunked on in its lowest form. you cant help but laugh at kobe flinching though cause he suprised.

a regular "dunked on" for me is if defender contests the dunk by just standing there for a charge.

next level is the opponent jumping up to contests it (which is what lebron did)

smashed is, well youtube vince dunk olympics--when you EMBARRASS the defender

Originally Posted by bangtcg

http://www.youtube.com/v/mr8_I7fA2Xo&hl=en&fs=1

do you considered this gettin dunked on?
laugh.gif
getting dunked on in its lowest form. you cant help but laugh at kobe flinching though cause he suprised.

a regular "dunked on" for me is if defender contests the dunk by just standing there for a charge.

next level is the opponent jumping up to contests it (which is what lebron did)

smashed is, well youtube vince dunk olympics--when you EMBARRASS the defender

No, this is NOT getting dunked on IN ANY WAY (Marion & Kobe)...My God, I swear over 1/2 the people who post here never picked up a rock in their life...AndVince didn't "dunk on" the dude in the Olympics
laugh.gif
...he jumped OVER the scrub like dude was a hurdle
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
(sickest dunkI've ever seen live) - it belongs in it's own classification.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

indifferent.gif
@ this thread.

This IS the Eastern Conference FINALS right ? The Magic were a TOP 5 team in the NBA right ? They have arguably the best Center in the game right ? The Bulls, Rockets, Sixers all won Game 1 on the road against the superior team right ? Still those same teams lost in that same series ?

laugh.gif

Cavs in 5.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom