OFFICIAL ECF Game 3 Cavs vs. Magic 5/24 8:30PM TNT

If the Magic get off to a good start, this could be a blowout, but they haven't really done that this series so I'm expecting another close game.Please try and get Dwight more than 8 shot attempts, I know they were down last game, but seriously, 8 FGA for your best player. Anyway Hedo hasn't wentoff yet and I'm expecting him to, wish I could make the trip to O-Town for the game...Magic by 5.

Turkey is awful at home.

And actually, statistically the Magic are a much better shooting team on the road than at home.

Dwight ususally goes bananas at home too though.

I can't fathom Orlando staying stupid hot like they've been so far. They will have a dud game, and I hope this is it.

But like I've said, the Cavs have shown in spurts that they can dominate this team. Put it together for 4 quarters fellas.

Yeah, I don't get that blackballing that Dwight gets.

That, plus refs.

We all know NBA will do its best to make it easy for LeCrab, so I expect to see Dwight fouled out again tonight.

I expect that if we're at home... LeBron will only get the majority of the calls, instead of every call.

Magic win by 15.

The Magic are seriously just a match up problem for the Cavs...

Dwight needs to get at least 15+ shots this game... i expect him to go 20pts 20 boards this game...

if the Magic down get blown out early AGAIN... then they should win this game easily

True, there are slight chances that LeStern doesn't get every single call, however, we should keep few things in mind.

1. He can always do his crab dribble and get away with it.

2. He won't get called for his constant offense charges not even on the road

3. Dwight will get fouled out again.

So one has to keep those things in mind.

Cavs been showing that they have the ability to get ahead early in the game, as shown in game 1 16 pt blown lead and game 2 23 pt blown lead. Hopefully thisgame, they can build up the lead and then not let it get away. lets go cavs!

We have to find a way to close out games, plain and simple.

We defended a bit better last game, but we need Pavlovic to keep improving his play. As was in the '06 Finals run, he's a player I can see swingingmomentum for us if he can step up and play consistent.

Turk Jordan is just ballin out, can't really knock the way he's playing
pimp.gif

All of the LeBron gets away with this and that stuff needs to stop. Sound like little girls. People act like dude ain't the beastiest player in the league.So just stop it. STOP IT. +!+@ is SUPER ANNOYING!!!!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

All of the LeBron gets away with this and that stuff needs to stop. Sound like little girls. People act like dude ain't the beastiest player in the league. So just stop it. STOP IT. %+%+ is SUPER ANNOYING!!!!
mad.gif

Coming from a dude with "mYToaSterspeak" screenname...

So, your toaster really speaks? Umm, ok. We have a saying for people that communicate with random objects and talk to them, but that's off topic.

On the other hand, denying that LeStern doesn't get away with traveling and offensive fouls is another proof that you're 12 and basketball is way tocomplex for you.

Are the last 2 sentences of your post a homage to "Leave Britney alone" phenomenon? Do you plan on making a video for that?

Is "beastiest" actually a word?

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

All of the LeBron gets away with this and that stuff needs to stop. Sound like little girls. People act like dude ain't the beastiest player in the league. So just stop it. STOP IT. +!+@ is SUPER ANNOYING!!!!
mad.gif
co-sign

So, basically you're aware that he constantly travels, and commits offensive charging fouls, but you don't want anybody talk about it?

indifferent.gif
So every call is made in the NBA. No calls are missed ever. Except for LeBron.
eyes.gif

"All of the LeBron gets away with this and that stuff needs to stop. Sound like little girls. People act like dude ain't the beastiest player in theleague. So just stop it. STOP IT. +!+@ is SUPER ANNOYING!!!!"

Word.

Can we just enjoy the Playoffs for being the best in years, instead of nit picking ?

I like the Cavs in this one. Not only is the team flying high after the buzzer-beater win, but they know they'll have to bring the energy on D to slowthese guys down at home. We can obviously beat this team, but outacontrol said it best: we just need to hold it together for 4 quarters.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

if King Crab doesnt keeps getting away with this.... its over....
2gx1f1y.gif

Oh just STOP IT!

EVERY NBA player goes for 3 or 4 step layup on a reg, stop nitpicking.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

did anything happen to Mo for throwing the ball at howard? No fine or Tech?

The hell is wrong with you, didn't you see what uniform does Mo Williams wear?

Yea seriously... The NBA made a statement like 10 minutes after the Nuggs-Mavs game when the refs blew that call. And I said in that post that they setthemselves up to make a statement after ever blatant missed call.

So, where's the statement?

Back
Top Bottom