OFFICIAL ECF Game 3 Cavs vs. Magic 5/24 8:30PM TNT

this series (just the cavs in this series, not in the regular season) reminds me of those dark days when lakers had kwame, smush, mihm, etc. Lebron can'tdo it by himself. As a Laker fan I don't want to face this Magic squad

My man outtacontrol holding it down.
glasses.gif

Dudes are buggin. I predicted Cavs in 5 even after the game 1 loss, but obviously that won't happen and now since I underestimated the Magic, I ampredicting Cavs in 7.

Nobody but LeBron has had a good game. We've gotten by with D.

Time will tell.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

1) Through 3 games, the Magic have been the better team
2) LeBron could go bonkers in game 4
3) If the Cavs can eke out a victory in game 4, they'll have regained home court advantage in a best of 3
he went off in game 1 and they lost and he went off last night and they lost
Way to take things out of context.. In point #3, I also mentioned "eke out a victory".. As in ahuge game by LeBron and a 1 or 2 point victory.. It's not impossible so I'm not sure what you're trying to prove with your statement..

Originally Posted by bangtcg

outofcontrol what do you think about your team and the amount of flopping they do? are you ashamed of it because from the outside, it is outrageously pathetic.

it is cheating.

I don't like flopping.

But I understand why players do it.

Just as players do it vs LeBron, Dwight is just as unstoppable and NBA players resort to the flop in defense.

I'd prefer no whistle and let play continue both ways.

Lebron is gonna need to have an epic game. 50 points is not enough to beat a team like the Magic. He is playing his butt off though. Sometimes I wish Lebronwould stop being nice. I remember Kobe slapping Gasol on the bench. Gasol been playing well ever since. That nice guy stuff gotta go.

Does it really matter? He will never be good enough for some people. People will find some way to down him.

Back
Top Bottom