Official: Electrik Red (How To Be A Lady: Volume 1)

61h-dnBpDZL._SS500_.jpg

Tracklist:
1. Muah
2. So Good
3. Devotion
4. Freaky Freaky
5. Bed Rest
6. Friend Lover
7. P Is For Power
8. W.F.Y.
9. 9 To 5
10. On Point
11. Drink In My Cup
12. Go Shawty
13. Kill Bill
14. So Good (Remix) (Feat. Lil Wayne)

All the songs are produced by Tricky Stewart and The-Dream!
pimp.gif

One of my Fav's next to The-Dream (Love Vs. Money)

I might check this out, but there new single sucks the lead singer has no personality it just sounds so plain and boring

These chicks seem so nasty
devil.gif
I don't know if their image is gonna doDestiny's Child #s though

I can co sign the sluttery. My man interviewed them and they were TOSSING the box. and he's not even important
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

these b-----s is %%%+*. they;re friendly tho...met em in the office once...they try too hard tho
Do Tell...

I can co sign the sluttery. My man interviewed them and they were TOSSING the box. and he's not even important
laugh.gif

thats funny cuz my mans told me the same thing and said he was gonna hit one of them and they basically ALL like that.

These !%%+#%* is BAD though
pimp.gif
eek.gif

They're BAD in person...

aint no story realy...they just extra friendly and flirty...i guess they like NY cats or w/e

they're sooo manufactured it aint funny. We used to have meetings on how to market them...ya'll know I aint give a damn..i said to exclusively selltheir music @ strip clubs
laugh.gif

anyone want to collab with me on a reply to the "P Is For Power" joint.

Messing with it in my head..."Girl, you aint getting no DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD"

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

So anyone actually listen to the album other than look at the album cover?

Devotion is epic.
Why would we?

Use that UHTN/NMC pull you have and get me the instrumentals....lmao these #++* can't sing

that Go Shawty is kinda hard tho

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

these b-----s is %%%+*. they;re friendly tho...met em in the office once...they try too hard tho
Do Tell...

laugh.gif
thats funny cuz my mans told me the same thing and said he was gonna hit one of them and they basically ALL like that.

These !%%+#%* is BAD though
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Dude played that role....took one of em on a date
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...how that turned out has never been confirmed....actually thevid of the interview is out there....but this %+*$+ lame I don't wanna have to take the L by affiliation....

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

So anyone actually listen to the album other than look at the album cover?

Devotion is epic.
Why would we?

Use that UHTN/NMC pull you have and get me the instrumentals....lmao these #++* can't sing

that Go Shawty is kinda hard tho

If you try really hard you can blank out their voices from your mind and only hear instruments
pimp.gif

But nah, their voices ain't that bad.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Production wise this>>>>Love Vs. Money. Dream should've had these beats on his album.

Love the production like I figured I would

Only problem I have is the lead singer really sucks at singing...AND she's not even the hottest one so why bother to have her in the group?
Sounding like she need cough syrup

This group/these songs need a better lead even if the other girls don't do crap but rap

i just watched the vid so for So Good and that !*$% is so boring...

i don't see them doin anything...

Back
Top Bottom